Sign in to follow this  
scott967

FltSim Manager 2.85 is dead

Seems too bad. For some reason Rana wanted to time out all his software. I guess he isn't around anymore.Thanks, it was good while it lasted.scott s..

>Curious--what happens if you set your system date back...>>-JohnJohn,It works fine if you set the date back to the 30.11.2006 - in fact any date prior to the 1.12.2006Its a shame the author chose to do this, but at least it can still be used.Richard

This would in theory work, except that we using FSAcars which is a flight logging software and rolling back the date would cause big problems.FlightSim Manager was great for managing scenery, does anyone know of an alternative product that does this?----------------------------------Marc J. Wheeler (ACD728)marc.wheeler@aircanadian.comCanadas Number 1 Virtual Airline!http://www.aircanadian.comhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/919420/4550.png

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Guest ThrottleUp

---------------------------------------Curious--what happens if you set yoursystem date back...---------------------------------------That works perfectly. Just roll back the date, use FSM and then set it back to the present time & date. It works out good because you are not going to be using FSM *that* often ( I use it like once a month) :)

Too bad, I finally got around to installing this program and using it. Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.800 FSB/2MB L22 GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 6.9's6x Adaptive AA/16x HQ A/FIntegrated SoundDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals

Regards, Kendall

I just tried setting my computer time back by exactly 1 year -- the FlightSim Manager then worked perfectly - then reset back to correct time. A bit of an inconvenience - but well worth the effort for the occasions that I want to use the programmeBarry

Guest ThrottleUp

I only use it for tidying up the scenery.cfg, its good at that (backs up the original as well!)