Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnnyh

Active Camera

Guest johnnyh

Hello everyone, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this message but I was wandering if you could help me. I got the active camera demo version 2.1 for fs 9.1 (I have fs 9.1 btw) It works fine in the demo area (KSEA). I registered it so I could use it everywhere but then it stops working. Even when I press (ALT) and go to the menu it says that the product is registered. I have tried everything but it just doesn't work once I registered. Do I have to activate this somehow? Please help I really want to be able to use this program.John Hudson

you also restarted FS9 ? All views doesn´t work ? You have any other addon or software installed to FS9 that does take actions on the internal view system of FS9, like the F1 View util or Walk&Follow or do u use TrackIR?A bit more input would be helpfull to help You.Ron

Guest johnnyh

Nothing works, I used to have FSCamera installed but I uninstaled it. However I am not sure if I did it correctly, all I did was remove the FSCamera.exe from the fs9 main folderJohn Hudson

I do not have active camera, but If I were you I would have uninstalled that .exe program via the add remove function of windows.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest JTEK99

Check your /Modules folder (it's located in the root FS9 folder) for the F1View .DLL file. Delete it or move it out of there (don't rename it). That should prevent any conflict.(Oops... my mistake. I thought you said you had F1View installed. Disregard.)

Hi,ActiveCamera is in fact a DLL in the submap "Modules" (ActiveCamera2004.DLL). You have deleted another utility, "FScamera allows you to change the default control tower view into more detailed and interesting angles. Great for screenshot captures and flightsim videos."Rgds,Hugo