Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

TBM 700, It's finally here!!!!!

>That looks great Bill!>>Any impact on fps (did you need to build more gauge polys to>accomodate the backlighting?)I actually reduced the number of VCockpitXX entries from 7 to only 3, but then duplicated the gauge polys to provide "switchable" lighting (one set has no lightmask, the other set does), but......I also eliminated all the original gauge polys and substituted the polys from the textured panel parts, so the net result is no change in poly count! :)I also mapped out the avionics areas for easy retrofitting of RXP (or other) avionics equipment, and made it easy for the "refitter" to edit the lightmaps accordingly.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for the update Cyril. Much appreciated. Looking forward to your future works.[hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="4" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2][td width=500]Jason CYOO - Formerly MYNN[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][br /]

Guest dpc

Why did you bump a month old post. By the number of replies, one might figure that the thread didn't get lost on the first go around.:-abduct

For a minute there, I thought the update was being announced Oh well, false alarm. Best regards, Jeff

Guest Jorge Antunes

Hi,Any news on the so awaited update?Regards,Jorge Antunes

Downloaded this easily, and flies great, but cannot get the AP controls to come on, am sure it is something I have done wrong, could someone tell me how to get the hdg, alt, vs, etc to get programmed?? thanks , RRL

>Hi,>Any news on the so awaited update?No. I could have built an entire model from scratch by now... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I take back what I posted yesterday, spent about two hours and figured out how to run the AP panel, takes a few extra steps from others, but it works like a charm!! Love the plane, thanks to the developers RRL

Guest Smiley

Hmmm . . . haven't tried it out yet, but what does it take to make this TBM700 into a TBM850 ? :)

Guest Mesa

Somebody could probably have built a Liberty XL2 by now if they didn't spend so much time in the forums. ;-)

>Somebody could probably have built a Liberty XL2 by now if>they didn't spend so much time in the forums. ;-) :-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Jorge Antunes

HI, It's almost the end of march and still no update :(I was wondering what could be delaying so much the so long awaited update.Regards,Jorge Antunes

Hi.I am not sure what or why would make it necessary? It is very useful as it is, with some minor changes that you can find in this thread, or post here. I do not think an update is a must. If they decide to do one it will just be icing on the cake.It is one of the best models you can get for FS9. Enjoy it. Post here, or start a new thread, if you are having problems. TV