Sign in to follow this  
Ralgh

How do payware helicopters fly vs. FS default helicopters?

I have been flying airplanes all my life. Full size, radio controlled and simulated. My experience has been that FS default aircraft often leave a little to be desired. I have several airliner payware addons but no GA or helicopters. I find the default helicopters very difficult to fly and not at all what I have been given to believe a real helicopter flies like. I have always been told helicopters on average are sensitive but the FS helicopters seem sluggish. I fly R/C helicopters and have found them to be sensitive like I expected of full size helicopters. I want to know if the payware helicopters fly more realistic and maybe which ones are better. Thanks.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Guest pbn

Have yoy tried some of the freeware from http://hovercontrol.com/The Bell 412 for FS9 might be what you are looking for. It's payware quality, probably better than most payware.It's very responsive, complex and challenging, a real work of art and you can't beat the price.CheersPeter

Thanks for the replys. I tried the Bell 412 and it seems a lot better. I am going to stick with that for a while because it's free. I am trying to save money but there is this X-treme King Air that is trying to suck me in to buy it. And it's working.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg