Sign in to follow this  
Guest boeingq

MAC OS

Guest boeingq

Hi guys l dont know if this has been asked so here it is... Has anyone used or are using a mac for fsim? and how good is it? Thanks l`m thinking of getting rid of the pc and getting one of the new macs Thanks againPaul

I don't think any of the versions of MS's flight simulators work on OSX so you'd have to use bootcamp to boot into Windows, which defeats the purpose of switching.Xplane is probably a different story, however.

Guest Crimguy

I have seen it run on a Mac Pro/Radeon x1900 setup. Very fast, no apparent issues.You have to load windows via boot camp, not using a virtual machine (e.g. Parallels or VMWare).I don't think it necessarily defeats the purpose of the mac, unless of course your purpose is to abandon all pc games ;-DI'm looking forward to doing the same btw.

Guest boeingq

hi guys thanks for the comments... l`m still thinking of going over to the mac and give it a try.... Thanks again