Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

What's wrong with this 2 pics.

Is this some sort of game?P.S. You shouldn't upload your signature file like that. You need to post it on webpage and link it from there. Files that are of a certain age (2 weeks, I think) are purged from the forums, so you'll find a big red 'X' for your sig in a short time.

nope, they a FS2k2..This is how it looks after I switched from Ti4600 to 9700pro

Guest Rob

>This is how it looks after I switched from Ti4600 to 9700pro errr ... *wow* (cough)

Even better would be to not use an image at all. If the signature is all text, it is best to just use text in the signature as it will render much quicker than a 15kb image.Also Franklin, we have size restrictions as far as images in the signatures are concerned and they shouldn't exceed 10kb filesize. You can click on the link in my signature for more details.

I must be missing something. They look exactly like what I see with my 4200. What's the special added or missing thing I'm supposed to be seeing?Trip

Guest Eric

Ahhh, Can you tell the clouds set you are using? They looks so real ;).BestEric

Sorry Scott, did not know that...Will keep that in mindEric, I have been using Fs Sky world 2002 cloud set for last 2 months and believe me the did not look like that before , after I swaped my ti4600 for 9700pro everything just looks stunning now.This card is owesome

Congrats on the new card! I have the G4 4600 and from looking at the pics alone don't see any difference, the panel looks kinda crisp, but nothing to warrant me spending for an upgrade to it, then again, I am just going by the pics, I know the card is better than what I have and everyone has different performance.Again, way to go on the card man! enjoy!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

I see whats wrong. They are way bigger than the 700 pix width allowed in screen shot posts.

I also see what's wrong. I have a GF3 Ti200 and get the same looking clouds. Could have ditched that PC133 memory and bought some real stuff.