Sign in to follow this  
Guest R049J

Help with airport scenery

Guest R049J

Hey all! I have just downloaded the "Princess Juliana International Airport of St-Maarten Netherlands Antilles (Version 1.2)". In the screenshots, their are people on the beach at the end of the runway, along with cars. I have managed to get all the buildings put in place and working fine, but i cannot get people onto the beach. The instructions are not too clearinstructions:"1. Unzip the zip file in your main FS2004 ADDON SCENERY folder , put the file: "AF2_TNCM.BGL" you are going to find in the AFCAD2 repertory in your ADDON SCENERYSCENERY repertory and place the "Fly at ST-Maarten" repertory in your main FS9 "FLIGHTS" repertory.2. After this,run your FS9 and go in the sceneries library to add and check the new scenery:" Juliana ". Don't forgot to restart FS for it take the change, if you want see your new scenery. After restart FS9 search "Fly at ST-Maarten" in your flights library and choose on of the situations at TNCM. 3. This scenery is very detailled, to see alls littles details use: EXTREMLY COMPLEXE option in FS,but I recommand to you don't use the FS scenery shadow option when you flying on this airport to have better performances,for the non power computer users I recommand to you decrease the FS scenery complexity in their: FS9 OPTION."i have copied the whole Juliana folder into "Addon Scenery", i have copied the scenery and texture folders from the Juliana folder into the Addon Scenerytexture and scenery, and put the "Fly at ST-Maarten" folder into the flights directory. This all seems to be in the right directories. I have the "AF2_TNCM.BGL" in the Addon Scenaryscenary folder. any help on how to get people on the beach?thanksedit: my scenery is not as it looks in the screenshots: http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...&ImageID=102809i have 1 fence at the end of the runway, tree's aren't there, neither are people.

You should have left the files that were within the juliana folder inside their respective "scenery" and "texture" folders. They should not be placed in Addon Scenery/Scenery or Addon Scenery/Texture.You have placed the AFCAD file correctly. You can delete the empty AFCAD2 folder from within Juliana. You must make sure the AFCAD file AF2_TNCM.bgl , now inside Addon Scenery/Scenery is the only AFCAD for TNCN. If you have any others (apart from the stock one that ships with FS9)you must delete or disable them.You have placed the Fly at St Maarten folder correctly. If you copied it , rather than moved it you can now delete the Fly at St Maarten folder from within the Juliana folder.You can also delete all the other .jpg and .gif files in the Juliana folder.I assume that you added Juliana to the Scenery library (otherwise you would not get anything at all). So just follow the instructions in my first paragraph and you should be okPeter

Peter Schluter

Guest R049J

oh i have fixed it. it must have been the settings, because i changed some and now it works fine :) thanks