Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Cloud 9 Christmas Present

Looks like Cloud 9 is having a good sale for Christmas. Recieved the following e-mail.Christmas savingsBig Christmas savings will be available on all cloud9 online products for Flight Simulator 2004. On all products for this version of the simulator a 50% discount will be applied starting from the 06:00 GMT of Saturday 9 December until the 00:00 of Sunday 31 December. The discounts are automatically applied inserting in the purchase system the coupon available in all FS9 products page of the cloud9 website. Don

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh man for 12 Euros, I'm all over that KLAX! Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Yep, thanks for the heads up. I'll go for EHAM and KLAX now that I have a sytem that can run them ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest aca_dia

Thanks for the heads up. I have always kind of wanted the Tricolori advanced, but it is not the kind of aircraft that I would enough to justify paying the full price. For $15 you cant go wrong with this one.

Thanks Carl,Have been teetering on the edge of buying ever since I downloaded the demo of the Phantom.This has secured the deal and tonight, I bought it.To anyone else thinking about it, it's really very good and so realistic. Great PDF manual too.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi Dave,I think I will try the F-4E Known as the "Wild Weasel" of the olden days wwhen I was in the AF during Viet Nam. Great airplane. I have already purchased KLAX and may need a good military airport to put the F-4F if I decide to purchase it. Christmas is comming early with these good sales. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Carl,I have to say that this package at the price is the best ever.The designer has included everything into the model and using TrackIR (more money for your Xmas present Carl, it is awesome.There is two seperate texture download files as well. For

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave,I tried the demo on the FE and it was superb. I have now downloaed all the updates and livery packages. Took a few short tirps to see how she handles. Great flight dynamics and the sound is also very gool. This is a keeper and opening up an area I did not plan to enter. Most of my flying is with the heavies and some GA, fmc and all the other goodies. Thanks for suggesting the Phantom and for $15.5 it is a bargin with excellent manual to take a few days to learn the ends and outs.Thanks and happy flying into the wild blue yonder.CArlKTYSDell 510, P4-3.4ghz, 2gram, 7600GT vid with plenty of payware but no TIR4.

Carl

>Dell 510, P4-3.4ghz, 2gram, 7600GT vid with plenty of payware>but no TIR4.>hahaha, Carl if you never buy anything else you must get one! Best bit of hardware I have ever had for flight simulations. It really puts YOU in the cockpit.I spent two and a half hours last night reading the Phantom manual and flying the aircraft...........soooo real.The aircraft is perfect, I have always admired them and their shape since the sixties.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Just picked up LAX and Reagan. Very nice! A little hard on the frames but very nicely done. I am going back and forth on the Phantom. I just don't know how much i would fly it. Besides I hate going back and forth on controlers. (yoke to stick)Anyone willing to change my mind? Scott

Besides I hate going back and forth>on controlers. (yoke to stick)>>Anyone willing to change my mind? >>ScottTry using the yoke with one hand ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

I had the KDCA demo installed and have been meaning to buy it. I am glad I waited. I am going to install and buy EHAM tonight. What a great XMAS present for Cloud9 customers. I have KLAX and I fly in and out of that airport all the time.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm sorely tempted by the Phantom, and in fact have tried several times to purchase it tonight, but it fails when validating my credit card. Is anyone else having this trouble?Cheers

Cheers sorry you are having a problem. I purchased the FE on Saturday and there was no problem. This is a very impressive plane and when you can get it for $15usa and some change it is a great buy.Hope by the time you read this message you are up in the wild blue yonder with the phantom.Carl

Carl