Sign in to follow this  
ilovetofly

Here's a strange one

This has to do with the FSUIPC module. I'll post it on Peter's site as well. I've set my CH TQ up for the PMDG 737NG6/700 series and now I get some funny actions on the 737's Throttle quadrant. I set the R axis for throttle on #2 engine, but when I move it, the V axis also moves which is assigned to "flaps". If I move the V axis, the #2 engine throttle (which is assigned to the R axis) moves, but the flaps axis doesn't move. I've checked the assignments in FS9 and the axis assignments in FSUIPC, and the throttle for #1 engine and the spoilers axis work just fine.Also, when trying to assign axis in FSUIPC, when I move the V axis, it shows up as the R axis. On slecting "ignore axis" it won't change when I move the V axis lever and the V axis won't register at all. After going through some of the other axis letters, but not the V axis, I can't get any changes when clicking on "ignore axis".In the FSUIPC window, R axis keeps being indicated when I move the V axis and I can't get it to recognize the V axis as the V axis.I know this sounds confusing, but it is the only way I know how to explain it.Hope someone can help.P.S. I did try restoring to defaults in the FSUIPC module window but that didn't have any effect.Thanks for any suggestions.Jima.k.a.

Can you get what you want without the CH Control Manager? With FSUIPC you should not require it. I'd test without it if you are using it. If you do use it check out the calibration first for all axis in the Win Gaming Options calibration/test screens. Look for any duplication there.

Thanks Ron, I did a System Restore after removing the CHCM and all is working better, even though I now need to reset the assignments in the various CFG's I have for the various AC in the sim. Seems like CHCM just made a mess of what I had. I've never had success with it, and now I know that I'll not attempt using it in the future.Happy flying,Jima.k.a.