Sign in to follow this  
turner112

I'm new to making airports busier...

I've recently acquired, for an indeterminate amount of time, a system much more capable than my old Celeron 1.2 :)I posted a question here http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=13672&page= to find out about prospects for running FSX well, but having run a little flight in FS9 (default except for the patch) from Newark today, and seeing four or five other aircraft taxiing and having to wait in line and so forth, I have to say it made a big impression after basically (for years) having to leave it off because of system performance....SO: I am new to knowing what to do to get more aircraft at my airports. I don't mind if their flight schedules are not realistic; I've seen AFCAD files but am not entirely certain what they do... basically, though, I'd like to have more activity everywhere, including small GA strips.Is there a freeware way to start this? I've seen a few addons but am not sure I can really justify buying stuff which may or may not work eventually in FSX. Plus, you know, convincing the wife and so forth :)thxAndrew

Andrew,There are plenty of free things out there, just gotta look. PAI has packages, you can get free flightplans here, there, and everywhere. Read up, and download Ttools. It has excellent help to understand what goes into making your AI aircraft fly. I started out like you only 3 weeks ago. Wondering. Wishing. Now I am making my own busy world (I have almost 700 military flights at 80 bases in the CONUS and growing). This is great fun.dolph