Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

"Tis the Season???"

I just saw the brief article on AVSIM's home page about visiting our favorite FS websites to see the special tis the season sale specials. Well, I can't find any yet! I went to sites like Flight1, Feelthere, LevelD, Aerosoft, etc. and I could not find anything on their home page about special software deals for the holidays. I would think that with FSX out, that many of the vendors would be putting their FS2004 stuff on sale. If anyone knows of some really good deals on aircraft, scenery, etc., please let us all know. There is still time to tell santa what I would like under my xmas tree this year!!!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest neslesman

Carenado would be a good place to start. 2 for 1. I think Cappin Sim had some good prices too and I've heard of more but can't recall which offhand.

EagleSoft has 30% off on all models for FS9 and FSX alike...DJ

Yep carenado has a good 2 for 1 deal, Captainsim had any product for 9.99$(but only for the one day dec 12) I beleive cloud9 has a few deals on right now, That's all I know of so far.I hope that fs2crew puts a few products on sale, I always hesitated to purchase something from there, why im not sure, their products seem very good, but them putting something on sale would seal the deal for me.I would also like to see Flight1 put stuff out for bargain, there is a few products I'd like to grab from there also. aaaaaahhhhhhhh the hopesOnly time will tell

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Do not forget Cloud9 with 50% off and PCAviator either with as much as 70% of selected products.

Yeah... I would like to buy the entire Europe sceneries.. all of em. If they were on a deal. I have most of the US ones. I also have enough aircrafts.. I would like to have the france sceneries and airports in france. That goes for Spain as well. And lets not forget Japan.Germany too.Time for Aerosoft to do something. ;)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Well, I suggest you start lurking the AVSIM library.100%-discount on all freeware under the xmas tree this year.I'll preserve the rest of my comments on this annual "sales-season" for later reactions in this thread, if so challenged :-)Jeezzz.. I really don't understand all you people.The moment all these payware companies start their usual "season-sales", everybody suddenly starts shouting "this-is-really-great-value-for-money"; or "I-feel-cheated-because-I-paid-the-full-price" or "now-I-can-finally-afford-this-or-that-addon"But again, I said I would hold back on my comment for now :-)Cheers, RobPS: I appologyse to have chosen this particular thread to vent my feelings; I just had to pick one :-)

Cloud 9 has some pretty nice deals, I bought their F4 Phantom for about 15 bucks and the Fly The Lakes Scenery add-on for about 9 bucks..

Gene,Have bought a few of cloud9 offers at 50% plus some at full price. Been thinking about the "Fly the Lakes" as the next purchase. Would appreciate your comments on it.I picked up KLAX and the Phantom II, which are excellent although KLAX is a little heavy on the fps but I can live with it. Will be with FS9 for quite awhile now.Thanks, CarlP4-3.4ghz, 2gram, 7600GS.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Manny,Aeorosft has been putting on sale one item each day for 24hrs. Two days ago I missed the GAP 1 for about $24. You never know what they will put on sale until you go to their site each day. Of coourse I wish they would do something like Cloud9 or better yet like captsim. did for 24 hours.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show270Hope this helps,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I just got the Feelthere ERJ-145 on sale fo $25 after eyeing it for almost a year. So far I am enjoying it.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

I like it, the airfields in the area nicely rendered and the scenery itself adds alot to that corner of the world. I have only spent a few hours with it, but I am happy with it and is well worth the price they are asking.. I think you can try it out first...Have a good one!Gene

If you like complex aircraft like the PMDG 737 or 747, the Level D 767 or the Flight 1 ATR, I would not wait until FsCrew have a sale, get it now.It takes flying these aircraft to a completely different level.But not for the casual user who likes to start his flights from the active runway with the engines running and just breeze around a bit!

ngxu_banner.png

>EagleSoft has 30% off on all models for FS9 and FSX alike...>>DJThanks for noticing DJ. Merry Christmas to all:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Gene,I did try it out and am still debating. I hate to turn down good deals. I have bought a lot of good payware these last few days and not sure when I will ever get around to learning or using them all. The Cloud9 Phantom II and CS C130 appear to have a steep learning curve. Also may take advantage of Eagelsoft's sale as well. Already have the CX and BJ400, which are super. Carl

Carl