Sign in to follow this  
Guest Custer

Question for the OSS folks.

Guest Custer

Sorry to hear about your closing shop. I was looking forward to your EMB-120. While you were in business your contributions to this hobby have been considerable. Thank you for that.I was wondering two things. 1) is there a way you will release the Skywest livery for your Brasilia? That livery is very dear to me and yours is close to a masterpiece. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.2) Will/could a company such as Flight1 for example or another developper pick up where you left off and finish this project?Sorry if these questions are somewhat naive. I'm not familiar with how this burgeoning business works. So don't kate offense at anything I said. It's just that I was really looking forward to your product.Best,Gianluca

"It's just that I was really looking forward to your product."You and the rest of us... :-(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I think I was asked about the SKW livery before, but can't remember which one you're refering to. There was one done that we used in screenshots by Cameron and I think another done by a 3rd party that was uploaded to our site.I don't have either one unfortunately, however, those people will be free to now upload their stuff to any free public file hoster such as right here at Avsim. Same goes for the freeware 120 model itself if Erick chooses.Right now we have no plans to release any of our stuff that we had currently in development in the event we decide to resume development at a later date. It would probably be harder for someone new to try and pick up on work already done versus starting a new project anyways.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest Flying_Pie946LJ

that really disappoints me, the EMB120 is the aircraft I fly most often next to the 737 and I was really looking forward to it...I don't think this decision is fair unless you really see a good chance of picking it up in the future.in any case, is there a way to get ahold of your freeware model? that was already the best out and I lost it :( thanks,Flying Pie

Guest Custer

Thanks to everybody involved with this (now defunct) project for continuing to support our community.Best,Gianluca