Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

looking for the RJ skins for legacy 600

I'm having a hard time finding any... I found one of delta, but i'm not too satisfied with it...i'd love express jet and also american eagle... and maybe some other ones... anyways, any out there? or anyone have a paintkit for it, so I can attempt to make something?

Emir:the paintkits for the 200 and 700 are available from wilco's www site (extras tab, also some liverys on their site). the 900 paintkit was never released -- don't ask, the CRJ is no longer supported. you can find historical supports on the feelthere support forum for the CRJ (http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4). again, the aircraft is no longer supported so new questions cannot be asked.there are paints of the FT/Wilco CRJs in both avsim.com and flightsim.com libraries. you need to fiddle with the search terms to find all the paints as some folks listed the plane designer as wilco, others as FT, and some as feelthere.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

thx for the response but i'm not looking for CRJ skins, i'm looking for the ERJ models :)I've througly looked for ERJ-135 models, but no luck... I've found PLENTY of 145 though...

>thx for the response but i'm not looking for CRJ skins, i'm>looking for the ERJ models :)>>I've througly looked for ERJ-135 models, but no luck... I've>found PLENTY of 145 though... Razorseal,you are not looking hard enough. Browse through feelthere's fora: the bizjet one and also the repaint one. Do a search for "repaints" in both fora. Overall, the consensus seems to be that the ERJ Legacy paintkit is difficult to work with, hence few repaints. Some of those can be found right here in avsim's file libary. ricardo