Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Lookee what I found...

Guest SilverCircle

>Im not sure if its vector graphics or just that those shots>were made at very high resolutions like 1600x1200. But I can>say that its pretty smooth. Best HUD I have ever seen in FS.Just found this shot: http://www.vrsimulations.com/images/FA18E_...en_FA18E_24.jpgThat's clearly a vector graphics gauge (probably gdi+ with smoothing and antialiased rendering).In the description, it says:> 100% vector HUD maintains clarity at any eyepoint. The VRS HUD is> highly readable and accurately scaled.

Wow! I'm not usually into combat aircraft as much anymore, but let me just say, "Fox Two!!!" :)

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Just so you guys know, Im also helping VR out on this puppy. While I dont have time on the Superbug, it flies very much like the F-18C's i drove a few years back :)Eric ain't kidding, this is the KING of military add-ons for FS.Hornit

1st quarter 2007 sometime. I have an older PC and It flies pretty well on my PC. Any of you guys with 3Ghz PC's and good video cards shouldnt have a problem. Lets put it this way, if you can run FS9 full out, or FSX in the mid ranges, you will have no problem.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Although it looks incredible I kind of have mixed feelings about it in that it's a high fidelity military add-on for a civilian simulator. There's a part of me wanting another Jane's F18 but I know this isn't. Still, I can see myself getting lost in the switchology and MFD's plus night carrier landings but ultimately I won't be able to blow #### up.

There will definitely be an FSX version and I believe that it will have specific features to take advantage of FSX as well. No details though as that version has not gone to beta testers.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg