Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Radar Contact

My RC v4.01 had developed a bad "studder" (from 10 seconds to 2 minutes) responding to a request. I keyed the "UPDATE" button within the rc4 and it came back, NO UPDATES AVAILABLE. This lead me to believe that I had the latest version...... WRONG. I went to the Radar Contact Fourm here and it gave a link to the next version, 4.02 which I downloaded and installed and the "studders" went completely away and now rc is working great ! Question, why did not the Update botton within rd4 advise me of the update ????? jerry

Why don't post your questions into the Radar contact forum over here. There are all the experts :)Best,Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

I did post the same on the rc forum. Then reason I also put it here is the fact, probably like a lot of other people, myself included, I rarely go to that fourm but I read this one almost every day. jerry

RC is a complex product and when necessary updates are announced on it. Make it a point to frequently check the pinned topics at the forum top.4.2.0.3831 is the current build that I use. Be sure to use FSUIPC 3.71 as it resolves some issues and adds features for this RC version.I am not sure why check for updates did not work in your case.

Guest bobsk8

>I did post the same on the rc forum. Then reason I also put>it here is the fact, probably like a lot of other people,>myself included, I rarely go to that fourm but I read this one>almost every day. jerryWell if I posted a problem that I was having with a software program on a forum that is specific for that software , that is frequented by the people that wrote the software, I think I would make it a point to check there everyday for the solution.... I mean how hard is it to scroll down a few topics and click on another forum?