Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

Installed FS9 & FSX to S drive no real weather

I installed both FS 9 and FSX to S drive with name Program Files S drive/Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Program Files S drive/Flight Simulator 9. When I try to use real time weather I get the error message that it doesn't find the internet. I am having a second problem with the FS9 in that the elevator trim on aircraft maxes out down and will not allow adjustment. 2 separate problems. I have tried searching to no avail on this site. Please help. Thanks in advance.Lynn

I've been having the same problem - I'm guessing that it's something to do with teh Servers that provide the FS Weather Data.I came on here too see if it was just me.

Sorry, I see that the weather update from from Microsoft is down. My other problem is not. Any ideas why my default aircraft in fs9 has an elevator problem. This happened when I had everything working well, until I tried to move to a larger partition on my hard drive and I ended up reinstalling the FS9 to try to fix the elevator problem and it didn't

my first guess is the autopilot is activated when sitting on the ground.if not, move the FS9.cfg file to your desktop which will for FS to build a new cfg.third guess: do you have a yoke and/or joystick? a button may be stuck.fourth: confirm that your more correctly moved FSUIPC.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Thanks, I had to move the fs9.cfg file to desktop and have it rebuild the file. It worked. Thanks again.Lynn