Sign in to follow this  
alsummers

OSS freeware Brasilia - Embraer livery?

Hi everyone,Having just downloaded the freeware EMB-120, from now defunct Online Simulation Solutions. I wondered if anyone knew if the Embraer house livery, which the file library pictures depict, is available anywhere?Regards,Al.

Guest GA Flyer

Where did you get the plane at?

>Hi everyone,>>Having just downloaded the freeware EMB-120, from now defunct>Online Simulation Solutions. I wondered if anyone knew if the>Embraer house livery, which the file library pictures depict,>is available anywhere?>>Regards,>>Al.I'll talk to Daniel as soon as he's online about uploading his factory repaint (as well as all his others).I'm getting all my EMB-120 repaints ready for upload too...just in time for a Merry Christmas for all you simmers. :)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpgDownload my planes at Avsim here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

>I'll talk to Daniel as soon as he's online about uploading his>factory repaint (as well as all his others).>>I'm getting all my EMB-120 repaints ready for upload>too...just in time for a Merry Christmas for all you simmers.>:)>>>Regards,>Steve DraExcellent news Steve. I will look foward to that!Regards,Al.

Guest blaster331

Thanks to you guys! This is so much fun I think I will quit my job so I have more time to playBestAndrew

Guest ftenny

Andrew: If possible could you email me the OSS Embraer 120 for FS9? It seems that AVSIM hasn't uploaded the file, due to some problems (copyright I guess). I had the file and mistakenly deleted it. Had a great time flying it. Seems now I can't acquire it anymore. I have the latest files (Sound, panel, new textures etc), and would like to acquire it again. It's a great model. My email address is ftenny@adelphia.net.I could also send you a CD if that's necessary. Andrew thank you for your time and patience.Frank Tennyson

Guest ftenny

Al:If possible could you email me the OSS Embraer 120 for FS9? It seems that AVSIM hasn't uploaded the file, due to some problems (copyright I guess). I had the file and mistakenly deleted it. Had a great time flying it. Seems now I can't acquire it anymore. I have the latest files (Sound, panel, new textures etc), and would like to acquire it again. It's a great model. My email address is ftenny@adelphia.net.I could also send you a CD if that's necessary. Andrew thank you for your time and patience.Frank Tennyson

Guest blaster331

Greetings Frank,Check your emailBest Andrew

Guest ftenny

Andrew: Thanks a Bunch. Have a safe and Properous New Year, and keep them flying.Frank

Guest ftenny

Sinclair:Sending you a reply. Check your email.Have a great HolidayFrank T

the filename is: emb120.zipit does not yet (as of 0400Z, 24 dec. '06) show up with the filesearch engine.log into the library.click "what's new".by 'hand' page through the listings to find the file (may be five+ pages into the 'new' listing as files are added continually).the description -[blockquote]File Description:This is the freeware Embraer 120 model by Erick Cantu. It comes with the Embraer Factory colors as well as Delta Connection. The plane features all the usual animations, outstanding attention to detail, and like all of Erick's models, is very easy on the frame rates. Filename: emb120.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 23rd December 2006 Downloads: 1275 Author: Erick Cantu, Daniel Halpern, Steve Drabek Size: 2223kb [/blockquote]

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/