Sign in to follow this  
Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Re-installing a Default Airport in FS9

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

Hello, Need help from a fellow simmer. I was playing around with KDEN and installed some extra things eye candy at my KDEN Airfield which while flying my LEVEL-D 767 into KDEN the other night from KLAX I got a memory error which I believe has something to do with the altering of KDEN... How would I re-install the default KDEN airfield? Thanks, JoshP.S. Just need advice on how to put her back to the default airfield please.

Problem 1: You need to find the files you added for KDEN and disable the bgls.Problem 2: The default airport is built up from terrain files and object files.Terrain: sceneryNAMCsceneryAB920170.bglFL920170.bglAirport-related Objects:AP920170.bglOBNAMC0 - 9.bglNV9NAMC0.bglNote that most of these will call on scenery model libraries in other locations, such as sceneryvehicles and scenerygenericdenver unique buildings:denver.bglProblem 3: The required textures for the scenery objects are located in various locations, generally either in the global texture folder or in the texture folder paired to the sceenry folder that contains the models.Problem 4: there is also some phototextures of the airport area inscenerycitiesdenversceneryHopefully none of the default stuff was moved or altered by your addon.scott s..

Guest WindBeneathMyWings

>Problem 1: You need to find the files you added for KDEN and>disable the bgls.>>Problem 2: The default airport is built up from terrain files>and object files.>>Terrain: sceneryNAMCscenery>>AB920170.bgl>FL920170.bgl>>Airport-related Objects:>>AP920170.bgl>OBNAMC0 - 9.bgl>NV9NAMC0.bgl>>Note that most of these will call on scenery model libraries>in other locations, such as sceneryvehicles and>scenerygeneric>>denver unique buildings:>>denver.bgl>>Problem 3: The required textures for the scenery objects are>located in various locations, generally either in the global>texture folder or in the texture folder paired to the>sceenry folder that contains the models.>>Problem 4: there is also some phototextures of the airport>area in>scenerycitiesdenverscenery>>Hopefully none of the default stuff was moved or altered by>your addon.>>scott s.>.> Scott, Thank You I will give this info a gander and see what I can do.. Thanks You Gent's, Josh