Sign in to follow this  
Guest blaster331

Embraer EMB 120 is in the library

>I clicked and even put it into the 'search' and nothing!?The easiest way to get it is click the link under my sig banner. ;)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpgDownload my planes at Avsim here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I got her.BUT this is really freaky--to me..I have ad the "Project ERJ EMB 120". It has the default King Air Panel.. Added wing views instead of a VC. etc..Model-Cantu and a couple of Steve Dra's paintsI just installed the OSS EMB 120-- it's the exact same thing. really?:D Am I dreaming?

Has anyone been able to turn on the bottom reb beacon? I cant seem to get that one on. Only the top red beacon works.Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest gmark

Thanks folks for the EMB! Works great in FSX as well.GMark@KMGY

Guest krswen

Panel and sound are aliased to the default King Air. I downloaded a panel from David Mead. The installation instructions are a little cryptic. He says to use his aircraft.cfg file (labeled as Aircraft.new in the zip file)and paste your own "fltsim.xx" sections into it. I did this and the plane loads OK and all the guages work, but the aircraft is sunk down below the hubs into the pavement!I guess I'll have to cross-examine both the original and his .cfg files to find the crucial differences.krswen

Guest edwardpat2004

Hey:Nice looking aircraft. Excellent gift for the new year.BTW, is anybody able to repaint this bird in Avensa and Avior liveries (both are from venezuela)?. I'd appreciate very much.Regards,