Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milio_B

For the guys from Ariane shop, please give us the right

please Ariane shop guys release your nice downloads on the date that is noticed on your website, or don't give a date at all. I was waiting for the 737-800 yesterday, but there was nothing( the release date is and was the 27 th ). Best regards,

This is very typical of Ariane.... Had Bobbo met that date, I'd have been very surprised. The idea is to keep you coming back for more. Maybe, while someone is checking on the status of the '800, they'll "impulse buy" a panel, or a paint scheme.Don't feel alone. In four months, how many freeware repaints have been released for the GMAX '300 and '400? I stand by what I said before--freeware repaints are stifled in order to sell, sell, sell....I do suggest to really look at the '800 closely before purchasing. Remember that Boeing stretched the wings, had a longer vert. stab, and made other changes to the 'NG series. Of course, it'd be completely false and misleading advertising to present something as an 'NG when it's really a repackaged 300 or 400. I am sure Ariane would never do that. I just suggest you look it over closely, 'coz that's what I'd do....:-beerchug

Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane publish more release dates, revised release dates, final revised release dates and 'please bear with us - it's not our fault...' release dates than the local jail parole board!What's more amazing though is how many times this 737 can be slightly altered and then re-sold as 'something completely new'....Is there going to be a new Ariane 737 for sale every time Mr Boeing changes a rivet position on a wing? ...sounds a bit like desperation to me. :-roll Toni.

Guest Milio_B

Well, I think all of Ariane's products are good so far. It's the best 737 released for FS2002 yet, the nose shape is just right, and so are the engines and so on.Of course we haven't tried Erick Cantu's 732 yet :-hahAnyways, I think their products are good, the price (if they keep 10 GBP for the planes and 5 GBP) is...well...ok, and since they did such great 733 and 734 (the 734 still has some ptoblems thoguh), I don't think they'l