Sign in to follow this  
kiki

Panel for EMB120

Guest MNorm757

>what suggestions do you have for flyin' the EMB120 for us now>locked in the cabin? ;-)I need to play around with Meads panel a little more only because a great FDE can be ruined if the panel doesn't accurately represent it...Cruise is typically (if FL200 and above) Prop RPM set to 85%TQ values in the mid 60's.This will, hopefully, yield 660-680 on the ITT.These are just rough approximations. I havn't fiddled around with the panel enough to see whether you end up with those ITT values when flying with those settings. Also, The E-120 has a set of Condition Levers which function a bit differently then those on the Beech in that they control Fuel control and Prop speed...this doesn't appear to be modeled into things. Climb is typically IAS mode held to 170IAS...hopefully Bill Grabowski will be bringing this feature from his ERJGrab panel over for his E120 update. Its a VERY realistic feature.T/O = 15 deg flapLANDING = 25 DegreeShort Landing = 45 Degree (of my 100+ times in the Brasilia we only landed with full flaps once and that was into the old short rwy at KILE-Killeen, TX)Gotta run to work.Cheers,Markus

Thank you Mr. Grabowski, I have enjoyed many hours in your emb-120, and erj panel, in FS-2000/02...can't wait to see it updated...:)Thanks a million Take care,Scott

>>what suggestions do you have for flyin' the EMB120 for us>now>>locked in the cabin? ;-)>>I need to play around with Meads panel a little more only>because a great FDE can be ruined if the panel doesn't>accurately represent it...>>Cruise is typically (if FL200 and above) >Prop RPM set to 85%>TQ values in the mid 60's.>This will, hopefully, yield 660-680 on the ITT.>>These are just rough approximations. I havn't fiddled around>with the panel enough to see whether you end up with those ITT>values when flying with those settings. Also, The E-120 has a>set of Condition Levers which function a bit differently then>those on the Beech in that they control Fuel control and Prop>speed...this doesn't appear to be modeled into things. >>Climb is typically IAS mode held to 170IAS...hopefully Bill>Grabowski will be bringing this feature from his ERJGrab panel>over for his E120 update. Its a VERY realistic feature.>>T/O = 15 deg flap>LANDING = 25 Degree>Short Landing = 45 Degree (of my 100+ times in the Brasilia we>only landed with full flaps once and that was into the old>short rwy at KILE-Killeen, TX)>>Gotta run to work.>Cheers,>Markuswhat are typically vref speeds?ricardo

For the time being Horst Paetzolds panel is the one for me!Oh yes, and the Comair panel is awesome!

I've been flying Horst's panel since I found this thread a few hours ago. His usual fine work. :>))I have --2 questions. 1-Does it look to anyone else like the panel is-- cocked to the right just a bit? 2- Is there a way to lower the call out volume? Within just this aircraft? cfg or something..New Year's Cheer to all....

>>This is inaccurate...the flap settings on the E-120 are>>0,15,25,45.>>Trust me on this.>>...And this would be because the .cfg file is based on the>B350...:( The tweaked one in the AVSIM library seems to be>based on the old Project ERJ E-120 and it seems to work well.>>Cheers>MarkusHi Markus,Where can I find the tweaked .cfg file? I've done several searches of AVSIM Library, but no success.Dale

Dale

>Try searching Joe DeGregorio.Got it! It was in with some texture updates. Thanks for the help.Dale

Dale

Guest PT-SLE

More tips to OPERATION with EMB120!Hi people! I

Guest PT-SLE

More tips for EMB120!Max Fuel: 2.600 Kgs / 5.732 LbsFuel Per wings > 1.300 kgs or 2.866 lbs.Max Ramp Weight: 12.070 Kgs / 26.609 LbsMTOW: 11.990 Kgs / 26.433 LbsMLW: 11.700 Kgs / 25.794 LbsMZFW: 10.900 Kgs / 24.030 LbsBasic Operation Weight: 7.580 Kgs / 10.711 LbsMax.Payload: 3.320 Kgs / 7.319 LbsMax.Fuel: 2.600 Kgs / 5.732 Lbs- FLYING TIPMore high you fly, more fuel NOT BURN! Climb with 155 ~ 180 kts, when the VERTICAL SPEED hold 500ft/min, the next FLIGHT LEVEL is your BEST FL for flight!

Wow, That pilot is really workin' his butt off !:-jumpy Great shot, though...I'm jealous...

Guest MNorm757

Bill G.If you're out there...any updates on your update?