Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

EMB-120 Side views

I know Eric Cantu set the EMB-120 with alias in several ways to the default Kingair 350. This includes air file, etc, but one thing I wish could be fixed is the side views. Any view to the side puts you looking square into the side of an engine nacelle. Thats accurate for a Kingair, which has the engines well forward and the props actually in front of the cockpit. NOT accurate for a EMB-120 though, whose wing and engines are well aft of the cockpit. Im not real sure how to do this myself, though Im sure it has to do with the aircraft.cfg and the views section.Could somebody post a fix for this?ThanksEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

eric:i am also not a fan of the wingviews for pilot setup.i've adjusted my cfg to this -{Views} <-- square brackets//eyepoint=0.00, -1.70, 5.77 <<-- OSS's settingseyepoint=22.00, -1.70, 5.77**as always: backup before making changes. i will not be held responsible if your FS program, computer, room, house, village, city, town, county, state and/or country have a negative experience with this edit. ;-)does anyone out there know a good source for cockpit sideviews? if only i could find a way into an EMB with my camera ... if only i knew to ask when i flew ASA from KSEA-KGEG seven months ago!! duh!http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g203/spa...may06-small.jpg--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

My interest is the Eric Cantu EMB-120. Not OSS.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

>My interest is the Eric Cantu EMB-120. Not OSS.OSS and Eric Cantu are the same thing. Well, not legally, but for the purposes of the model and the configuration files they are. :)With that said, I agree with the sentiment expressed here: It would be great to get some side views to make the cockpit feel a bit more complete.Bob