Sign in to follow this  
Guest jpmundy

Eaglesoft SR22 problems

Guest jpmundy

Howdy all,Normally I'd post this in Eaglesoft's forum for support, but I can't seem to get in even after registering. Very odd.Anyway, I just purchased the SR22 and I currently have two issues that I cannot seem to get ride of.1. The chute graphic (not the animation of chute deployment, just the graphic of the chute already deployed) appears after take off at about 200 to 300 ft AGL (above ground level). I'm not going through the CAPS deployment procedures either, it just magically appears out of thin air. It doesn't seem to affect aircraft handling, it just shows up. Very odd.2. About seven out of ten times the aircraft doesn't want to accelerate on take off. It's like I'm towing a large rock or something. I've confirmed brakes are off, and throttle is full, prop rpm is full, and mixture is full rich. I can't seem to get the darn thing past about thirty knots indicated, even at sea level. Another very odd.A reinstall hasn't helped either of these two problems. Since Eaglesoft doesn't seem to want me in there support forum for some reason, I thought I'd see if any AVSIM SR22 users have seen either of these two issues. Many thanks in advance.Joe Mundy

Guest jpmundy

I should have mentioned that this is happening with the SR22 installed on FS9, not in FSX (which I don't have as yet).Thanks,Joe

Joe, please contact us at support@eaglesoftdg.com with your username so we can check on your activation and help you out. As far as we know there is no problem in our support forum registration:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest jpmundy

Ron,Thanks very much for the reply. I sent out an email earlier today to support@eaglesoftdg.com, perhaps it just hasn't gone through yet. I will try again.Thanks again,Joe

Please do. I have nothing from you yet:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest pbn

I seem to have a similar problem. I have an account, but requested a new password. I haven't heard anything so I fired a mail of to the support mail address. nothing yet.CheersPeter

Guys, I'm experiencing local ISP issues...please try ron@eaglesoftdg.com

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest pbn

E-mail sent,Thanks RonCheersPeter

>E-mail sent,>Thanks Ron>>Cheers>PeterHmmm, just did a test on both email accounts and am receiving email at both...just nothing from you guys???

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Peter we are happy to report that you are now active in our forums even though I have not yet received your emails:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest jpmundy

Ron,Im happy to see that Peter has his Eaglesoft forum account active, but how's mine coming?I find it curious that when I registered with the Eaglesoft forum, I received a response directly from you (probably automated) as shown below (for obvious reasons, I've omitted my requested password and my email address):----- Original Message ----- From: To: > Welcome to Forums> > Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:> > ----------------------------> Username: jpmundy> Password: > ----------------------------> > Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.> > Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.> > Thank you for registering.> > -- > Thanks, The ManagementI have to tell ya, I'm a little dissmaid at having to jump through all these hoops just to gain access to a support forum that most likely could have solved my problem by now. If you could please address my issue(s) I would be most grateful. By the way, I've sent two emails to support@eaglesoftdg.com and one to ron@eaglesoftdg.com, with no responses from any of them. Since Peter has had the same problem (from what I can gather) I believe the issue most likely exists on your end.Regards,Joe

Joe, we are happy to report that you are now active in our forums as well. We apologize for the inconvenience but we still haven't received your emails...we are aware that there is an issue with spam filters at the forum as well as locally:-(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png