Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

fsautostart

Hi, I just downloaded fsautostart and I have no clue how to use it, it did not come with any documentation so can someone send it to me or explain it to me. Thankyousteve

Guest donorr

Hi Steve,You are well on the way to enjoying FSim, now you have downloaded FSAutostart.You must be new to FSim or even computers, simply run the downloaded file and double click on installed shortcut on your desktop. It has a very comprehensive help which should be able to answer all your questions.If any problems not covered, I would be only to happy to assist.Have a very Happy New Year and enjoy your simming.Don :-)

Hi Don,I have been using FS Autostart for a short while, and noticed that a few people have mentioned a small patch for it, but I can't find this patch.can you tell us where to get it from please.as far as I can figure out, the patch just gets you to over write a couple of files.Thanks

Guest donorr

Hi Steve,Congrats on finding and using FSAutostart from Ken Salter. I am not aware of any people mentioning a small patch for what ?As far as I know the latest is Version 1.1(Build 11).I am just a user of the above package, as you are, any queries should be addressed to author Ken Salter. Be very wary of any info found in Forums as regretfully too many contributers do not know what they are talking about. In areas that I am knowledgeable about I have seen some very dangerous suggestions. Make sure you can revert back to earlier setup before applying any changes.I was a M/F systems analyst programmer from UK and have emigrated to OZ. Now having to get my brain round MS PC's which are unbelievably unreliable.If not already aware check out Tips & Tricks for FS2004 by David "Opa" Marshall, to get the most out of FSim experience. Have a great New YearDon:D