Sign in to follow this  
Guest blockhead49

Enlarging fs9 Map view. (Not GPS map)

Guest blockhead49

Hallo all.This is my first post in this forum.Could any of you clever chappies and ladies out there tell me if it is possible to enlarge the piddlin' little map view in fs2004, that shows the terrain in detail?I don't mean the GPS viewer, but the one that you have to go to from the top menu when fs9 is running from: /World/Map.It would be nice to see this in a bigger window, as I have recently got 'FS GLOBAL' by 'JustFlight', and its fascinating to see the virgin SRTM terrain - without any markings on it.If it was in a bigger window - then you could see terrain in the high detail setting - more in relationship to its surroundings.Just seems a bit hemmed in at the moment.Thanks.