Sign in to follow this  
hmar

loading the zlin

hi guys! i cant seem to get the zlin 256 to load so i can fly,i got it as far as being able to pick it to fly but when i hit the fly button it tells me that some 3rd party software cant be loaded.does this sound familier? i'm running flight sim 2002pro with windows xp.i before never had trouble with 3rd party planes before but was running win ME at the time with winzip cant seem to get any to got in all the way with xp if thats the problem at all. thanks for any info

Hi,Search in the Avsim library via "Extended search" for a FSSOUND.DLLIt is included in some panels. Do an extract of the FSSOUND.DLL to the Modules map in FS2002.The delivered Fssound.dll with the zlin is a version for fs2000. It is perfectly usable with the addition of a rule in fs2002.cfg under namely "fssound.dll=1". But I prefer a directly compatible one.That's all. Something special on the zlin :-). Click on the button of the artificial horizon to get it working!Enjoy,hm

thanks sounds like good advice !! but the file i forgot to mention was the gauges file that wont load

Hi,Exactly ! Reason is FSSOUND.DLL. I had sent this question:Hi,I have installed and updated your Zlin sports plane and I must say it is a beauty, however I encounter a problem regarding the the z226_jm.GAU. Fs2002 can not load it and gives a error message about it. Please can you help ?And the answer:Hi,Thanks for downloading my plane! Unfortunatelly I forget to include inreadme.txt this possibility, but you can easy to solve this problem, just open fs2002.cfg with MS Notepad and add (or edit) these rows:FSSound.dll=1I hope this help to you! :)Regards,Tibi