Sign in to follow this  
Guest PalmerFan4Life

Is Carenado's tech support still on holiday?

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Hey, Everyone Yesterday i was talking to one of my good friends and he seemed quite upset. When i asked him what was wrong he told me he bought the Carenado Cessna Centurion II 210M two or three weeks back and he recently had to reformat his computer and he can no longer redownload his purchase even though he had three more downloads of the product do to Carenado not returning his e-mails he's already sent two additonal e-mails with in the last week.Normally i would just mind my own business but seeing how he's one of my closes friends i took it apon myself to help him. Anyway is anyone else having issues contacting Carenado via e-mail?regards,Ryan

Replies from them are not 'immediate', but when they do respond they have always been very helpful. I'm sure they can help your friend out. BTW, did he log into the site in order to re-download the 210? The last time I emailed them was back at the beginning of December, and received a reply within 2-3 days.

Guest Rockcliffe

The same thing happened to me when I got my new computer in early December. I too got very prompt and satisfactory response from Carenado. I was very impressed. I would tell your friend not to worry.BlairCYOW

Guest Mike_Luchia

I would also kindly suggest to your friend that he backup his installation files for all aircraft he has bought. I got messed up so many times until I stopped being nuts and started to do that myself. Now I have CD's full of my files.Carenado has also been very helpful to me.

I too reformatted my PC back back in October. Upon reinstalling FS9 I was presented with the unenviable task of contacting the developers of the rather large amount of commercial addons I have.Carenado were particularly slow to respond, and I recall posting on the forums here asking much the same thing as you have done.Sufficed to say, they did eventually get back to me, with new download links. I would have said it well over a week, and I did send a couple of emails chasing them up, before I received my reply.I am sure your friend will eventually get a reply.Regards,Al.