Sign in to follow this  

Can help me with this problem?

Hi,I am using Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick. Whatever the case, at times when I am piloting the plane, my throttle ... always when I push up and/or down, only one engine moves.Meaning to say, when I increase throttle, only my left engine throttle goes up, casing my plane to move right. Vice versa to the right engine.What cause the problem? A bug in the game or?Thanks in advance ...

Guest drobson

The easiest way to correct that, is to load up the default Cessna, (or any single engine aircraft), shut it down, and the re-start. There are other ways, but this is the easiest. What's probably happened, is you used the Shift+E1 2, etc to start a multi-engined plane. This usually ends in a disconnected throttle situation.Darrell

>The easiest way to correct that, is to load up the default >Cessna, (or any single engine aircraft), shut it down, and >the re-start. There are other ways, but this is the >easiest. What's probably happened, is you used the Shift+E1 >2, etc to start a multi-engined plane. This usually ends in >a disconnected throttle situation. >Darrell So it's a bug eh?

Guest drobson

No, it's not a bug. It's a matter of how you start your engines. It's been this way since FS98, and maybe even earlier, since FS98 was my first experience with flight sims.Darrell

Hi Drobson...> The easiest way to correct that, is to load up the default Cessna, > (or any single engine aircraft), shut it down,and the re-start. > There are other ways, but this is the easiest. What's probably > happened, is you used the Shift+E1 2, etc to start a multi-engined > plane. This usually ends in a disconnected throttle situation.>DarrellI do that exact same thing; also, if I get into an aircraft, such as those that automatically start up when loaded, I usually go the Cessna, shut all batteries/generators down, then go back to the plane I started with. FS usually "remembers" the settings as the .CFG file is updated, and I can start a power-up sequence from scratch.Good idea you have there about the engines throttle!Stanley