Sign in to follow this  
Guest tango papa

Problem with payware vendor!

Real Air = Class Act - All the Way..umm - emm - err - Rob - you guys still have any projects still in the works ???That twin maybe ???:)Regards, Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Bad assumption on my part then Rob. Sorry for misleading, but good to know......no wonder those Eaglesoft aircraft cost so much :DReally enjoying my recent 260 purchase, keep up the typical great work.

Hello tango papa,This reply clears up all the thread replies here and was posted after I traced your e-mail address, and after your e-mail was received by the alternative means I furnished you with via Avsim's private message service.Your post here is really disingenuous, because as you know perfectly well, we have a history of correspondence, and as has been already explained to you ad nauseam, your previous difficulties with downloads were due to your server or system filtering our e-mails. I offered irrefutable proof of this weeks ago by sending you exact copies of messages from our server indicating clearly that our download and other company e-mails were not getting through to you and indeed our server attempted to deliver these e-mails to you several times in succession, and all were returned as "undeliverable".You also are aware that once I had knowledge of these failed deliveries I made strenuous efforts to contact you by other means, and this was successful since you have replied to these alternative e-mails.I also have responded WITHOUT FAIL to every e-mail I have received from you, and I think you are aware of that from the previous e-mail exchanges between us. I am therefore extremely concerned that you chose not to mention this fact in your complaint about us in your post.Whether or not you consider a recent e-mail was replied to, and whether or not you refute the fact that your server has e-mail filtering, you knew perfectly well that there was a server communication problem, you continue to assert that I have not replied to your e-mails, yet I have in my Outlook box several replies which are recorded as sent and every single one of them was sent within hours, and sometimes minutes, of receiving yours, and I have your reply to some of those e-mails, indicating that you did in fact recieve them when they were sent by alternative means.Furthermore, your original download info was sent within minutes of your order and I have already offered you evidence of this in prior e-mails. I can only assume that for reasons of your own, you are determined to give us a hard time gratuitously. I have now reset your password, and if you have difficulties with this, you are already aware that I have given you an alternative e-mail address which you can communicate with.In conclusion I feel I have already bent over backwards to offer you good service, yet your original post here clearly implies that I have ignored you. This is a travesty of the truth and I take great exception to that post. Your impatient e-mails to us consistently implied that we gave you terrible service and yet when I offered evidence that the opposite was the case, you did not have the courtesy to concede that fact, and you now continue to plug away publicly while already being aware that I have responded in a timely fashion to all of your communications.It is very rare that I communicate at this level publicly as the vast majority of our customers' issues are sorted quickly with civility and courtesy, with no need whatosever to escalate them to a public forum. But you give me no alternative in this case since you are publicly attempting to give the impression that you have not been served, and you know perfectly well that this is not the case.Therefore, in the light of your post here I am publishing this reply, though I have respected your privacy and removed personal information and e-mail addresses relevant to this matter.Regards,Rob Young - RealAir Simulations

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Well said Rob. Unfortunatly you occasionally get the odd customer who has an agenda and continues to spread misinformation and untruths even after you've gone more than the extra mile to satisfy them.This just proves the old addage that "the customer is always right" is not true at all.:-) While they are indeed "the customer", they are certainly not "always right":-)Not to worry, the level of "company support" shown in this thread by satisfied customers more than offsets the agenda shown by the OP.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest tango papa

I just want to offer a humble appology to Rob Young. He was doing everything possible to make things right, but there was a problem with my ISP on this end. I was not receiving his e-mails, even without a spam blocker installed, and I was a bit hasty in venting my frustrations. I just want to set this issue straight, and send a big THANK YOU to Rob! He and RealAir are at the very top of my list in product support. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Good Stuff!Now can we go flying? :-beerchugOr maybe go back to arguing about lousy FSX frame rates, :-lol and that cheatin' Microsoft :-sae , or those 'orrible cartoonish FS9 houses?????:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Ok. . . really, - I didn't mean the bit about "that cheatin' Microsoft"!Of course - when your the only target in town. . . . . :-saepj:-spacecraft

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

haha! Super shots, Larry! 51 fps too. What size are they when you upload them?. Everyone seems able to do this so easily, yet my 1680 x 1050 screenshots look like h*** when I reduce them. Can you give me some direction?

>haha! Super shots, Larry! 51 fps too. What size are they when>you upload them?. Everyone seems able to do this so easily,>yet my 1680 x 1050 screenshots look like h*** when I reduce>them. Can you give me some direction?I just use a "demo" version of "Image Optimizer" (XAT.COM) which you can download by putting Image Optimizer in the search function. You get the regular version & professional. I just use the reg version for these pics, as the professional is capable of a lot of color changes, etc. #1: --- Paste the pic into the program, and select the second box on the left side of the screen to "resize". Size down to 1024*768, the maximum for Avsim screenshots, and at the same time, you might want to up the sharpen slider from the default 20 to 30, as you'll loose some quality when reducing.#2: --- Use the "hand" symbol on the left, to pull the JPEP quality below the 150,000 byte maximum.#3: --- The "save" function is at the left top of the screen.L.Adamsonedit: I run FS9/FSX at 1600*1200*32

To heck with the screenshots !!!! Just exactly what scenery are we looking at that gives that detail?Nicley done...

Thanks, Larry. . . I'll give it a shot tonight.pj

>To heck with the screenshots !!!! >>Just exactly what scenery are we looking at that gives that>detail?>>Nicley done...Just paste the following into the Avsim Library search. There is also a seperate scenery file for the Honolulu International Airport, as well as one for the island of Oahu.Gottfried: Kalaeloa (PHJR)