Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Calling all King Air B200 drivers...

To Martin and the rest of you that expressed interest in my spreadsheet assignment generator for the B200....It's mow available on the AVSIM library. It's called Air Ambulance Aviator (no comments please:-roll) and is in FS2004 Miscellaneous Files category. Once it's unzipped, its just the spreadsheet and a Readme file. Once you've opened the spreadsheet, click the Help tab at the bottom of the screen to open the Help worksheet and all the instructions are there.Let me know what you think. If the feedback is good, I might promote it on the Aeroworx site. Don't want to be presumptuous!Hope you enjoy it.All the bestOscar:-beerchug

Guest martin842

That's great Oscar. It will take a day or two for it to appear in the library listing. But I will certainly grab it as soon as it appears. I will let you know how I get on with it.Thanks also for adding the help file to it.Thanks again.Martin

Hi MartinIt's already available...which is a pleasant surprise as I only uploaded it this morning (10:00 Zulu). I've just downloaded it from the AVSIM library and unzipped it to make sure it was working. Hope you enjoy it!All the bestOscar

Guest martin842

I've just downloaded it. It's already got 26 downloads since this morning, and that's without (yet) appearing on the AVSIM front page.Again, many thanks.Martin

Guest Ashleigh Davidson
http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~vtdfewThis is a little program I did for a friend of mine. It's based in the Canary Islands is I suppose quite old but I still enjoy watching it even though I'm a little embarrased to share it !Please feel free to download it and view. I'd be interested what folks have to say. If anyone can please tell me the best program for taking screenies, I'd love to know !CheersAsh

Oscar,Thank you for the spreadsheet. I'm in upstate NY so the scenario is perfect for me. Good excel work BTW. I can't handle excel well like that. Now could you please make a flightscenery quality KALB for me? :):):)Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Oscar, great piece of work. I wouldn

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden