Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

Headsup - Aeroworx Kingair is updated on Jan. 7th

Thanks for the heads up, on my way to get it now.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest JTEK99

Has anyone tried this patch? The readme boasts much improved performance with the craft. Anyone noticed if this is true?

>Has anyone tried this patch? The readme boasts much improved>performance with the craft. Anyone noticed if this is true?The download is freely available and is small. Try it out for yourself. Aeroworx' patches have always improved the King Air substantially. I suppose if your framerates are fine, you won't need it. You know the old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."ricardo

>Has anyone tried this patch? The readme boasts much improved>performance with the craft. Anyone noticed if this is true?I don't notice much improved performance. I lock my FPS at 26 and it stays there. Maybe if I use "unlimited" this patch could bring my FPS from 50 to 70. But that doesn't matter to me. If the updated B200 takes less system resource to run I believe it does so no matter what the FPS is locked at. Now my FS would have even more resource to handle other tasks. Aeroworx's updates are always good. When there is one I make sure I get it. It won't hurt.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Hi,Went to Aeroworx.com and found no mention of a patch. Where did you download it from?Dale

Dale

Guest dogknot

Thanks for the heads-up to the update! Grabbed my copy from the link in this thread. Thanks for posting that also.Happy Flying! :-wave