Sign in to follow this  
Virgin_A340

Flight Environment question

Just a quick qustion. Does Flight Environment work with Active Sky v6? It looks like a really good add on but I cant make out from their website if its meant as an alternative to ASv6 or not.CheersAndy S

Andy,I don't see why not. All Flight Environment does is replace the default cloud, sky and water textures. Active Sky will then use these new textures to render your weather conditions. Flight Environment will also give you the option to back up your old files if you wish to restore the default ones. You will be impressed with the new look that Flight Environment gives to FS9 and I highly recommend it.Kim

Hi Andy; Yes - in fact many folk load Active Sky, and use the FE cloud sets instead of the AS sets. Both are extremely good addons, and I did it this way myself, until I rebuilt the FS. (because of the upgraded hardware). FS9 was SO good on the new system I spent like mad around christmas, and now use GE Pro with AS, UT USA and FS Genesis. FE is not loaded anymore.Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.