Sign in to follow this  
Guest martin842

FranceVFR photoscenery of St Martin and St Barths. Any views?

Guest neslesman

I saw this scenery last evening when visiting a friend and it looks nothing like the pics above and yes, there is indeed a fence. I checked his FS Navigator to see if it was definitely the VFRFrance scenery and it was so the only thing I can assume is that the scenery is not activated in the photos above, cuz it sure ain't the same scenery that I saw last night, that was actually pretty good although the freeware one is all I will ever use as it's pretty good too.I would check to see where yours is installed then make sure it is correctly activated in the FS9 Scenery library. My friend "seemed" to recall he had to manually activate his scenery package as the file was not where it was supposed to be. I'll also add that my friend ususally can't remember to put his socks on in the morning so you can take that for what it's worth.

I can assure you there is no fence ...have a look at other people's shots in the France VFR forum... no fence ,no road , no spotters , no cars , no sexy beach babes ......the PAPI are incorrect :-hmmm

Guest neslesman

Now you've got me confused Ed. You're right, no fence. I'm wondering if I was seeing the freeware add on cuz it sure looked familiar and it looked good, as does the freeware scenery. But his FS Nav said it was the FranceVFR. Of course that assumes his FSNav database was up to date which is probably a big if and I hadn't thought of that.My friend and I have to go to a meeting tonight so I'm going to have another looksee when I pick him up.One thing for sure, those shots above look very dissapointing.