Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

"Previous" Flight changed

I always end a flight by selecting "Exit" (bottom choice), instead of "End Flight. I then, later could select "Previous Flight" and FS2004 would tale me right back where I "ended" my flight. (on the ground or in the air, flying}. Something has changed. Now after closing a flight with "exit" then later comming back with "previous fight, FS2004 takes me back to the START of that flight instead of the end of the flight like it used to??????? Anyone know what might have happened and/or how to get it back to the end of the flight when "previous flight is selected, later? Thanks, jerry

Curious!Most peculiar occurances have a reason; you just have to find the one that's causing your issue.A non-updating Previous Flight behaves like an ordinary saved flight which also doesn't update. Is there "another" Previous Flight that is updating and you are reloading the "wrong one"?Is the Previous Flight "Read-Only" such that FS can't write to it and replace it with new info?What happens if you delete the Previous.Flight .FLT and .WX files; does FS create a new one that still won't update properly?I keep a "Current" flight also that I can re-save any time during a flight in case there's a glitch during shutdown - an improper shutdown wouldn't update correctly.Loyd