Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabrizio Berretta

Boeing 737-300 new panel betatesters required (FS9)

Guest Fabrizio Berretta

Dears friends,my name is Fabrizio Berretta and i' m a little Flight Simulator panel designer and xml gauges programmer.You can see some my old 737 panels in Avsim file library.Two years ago i started a new 737-300 "analog" panel with full new custom XML gauges. Now the panel is complete, but, due to panel complexity, i need some beta tester or hovewere some poeple who wants to spend a little time flying with the panel. Then i will upload the panel as feeware at Avsim.Some panel features: all new xml gauges, full working overhead panel with APU, electrical, hydraulic, pressurisation and air conditioning plants.Head up display, TCAS, over 70 different cockpit sounds, 4 different levels panel night lightning, 2 levels gauges night lightning.Custom autopilot (not FS default) with also all real 737 options: level change, LNAV, VNAV and custom autothrottle.Include FFX-SGA 737-300 model and custom aircraft.cfg files for real flight dynamics. The panel is for FS2004 and FS2002. FSX version will come in future.Unfortunately a panel manual is not available at this time, i'm writing it now. For any question you can mail me and i will give you all required support.If you want to fly the panel please mail me at fablol@libero.it or answer to this topic and i will send you the panel file (16,5 MB).If you have any problem to receive this large file, i can send you two smallers files, less than 10 MB.Thank you in advance.

Guest matthewlue

Oh my~!!! That's very very very beautiful!! I do some xml panel mod myself, i have a very limited functioning VNAV for my CLS A345. How delightful to see you have your own autopilot implemented.If you don't mind, I would like to have a copy of it. please send it to matthew.lue at gmail dot com . i think you have to split it in to 2 mails, as gmail's size limit is 10mb per mail.i'm looking forward to see your works get extended to 737NG in the near future.thank you very much.

Hello Fabrizio, I'd love a copy .... a great way to send people the files is with http://www.yousendit.com/

Looks very nice Fabrizio! Would love to test it and report my impressions back to you. Please send it to egastar(at)gmail dot com RegardsEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest Bill Hinton

Fabrizio,If you don't mind, I would like to have a copy of this fabulous looking panel in order to test it. Please send it to wrhiii@hotmail.com.TYIA,

Guest ThrottleUp

Excellent work!!!!!!!! :) Looking forward to this panel!@ Ed...thats a handy link!!

Hi Ed,When are you going to treat yourself to a TrackIR4? ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

This looks nice. Have sent you an email so that you could send it to me for testing.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Just gotta say Fabrizio, anyone who puts in two years time working on an addon just to let other simmers enjoy it for free deserves a big 'tip-of-the-wings'. Thanks for making this great hobby a bit more enjoyable.ClutchProject 9 Dragons

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

>Just gotta say Fabrizio, anyone who puts in two years time>working on an addon just to let other simmers enjoy it for>free deserves a big 'tip-of-the-wings'. Thanks for making>this great hobby a bit more enjoyable.>>Clutch>Project 9 DragonsI totally agree with you Clutch, from my own experience it is far from easy to make a custom panel with custom gauges as Fabrizio has ....and usually takes about 2 years.!I have tested his panel and think he has done a fantastic job! :)

Add me to the list john@simflyers.net

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I think the spam cleaner might have eaten your email (if you did send it). :9email: shez.ansari at gmail dot comMay be better to break up into two of less than 10MB.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest Bill Hinton

What is the latest information on this excellent project?

Guest Bill Hinton

Fabrizio,Please inform us about the progess.Sincerely,

Guest Ken_Verga

I've sent you my email but I would also love to test this panel.