Sign in to follow this  
Guest retirred

Placing a Radio Stack

Guest retirred

Use FS Panel Studio v 1.1. Also use FS 9.Want to relocate a radio stack on panel I made.I do not understand how the numbers in window_size and window_posmove the radio stack?When I first start changing the numbers(and write down results)the radio stack starts relocating in the FS 9 screen of the aircraft.Example ONLY: window_pos may have follwing numbers: 0.335, 0.303.I change numbers to 0.000, 0.008 but results get worse!I want the radio stack to be placed in the upper right hand side of the screen. What numbers should I use?Thank you in advance

Guest ThrottleUp

Hallo :)I do not understand - you are using FS Panel Studio....you just need to load the radio stack gauge then drag it with your mouse to the upper right of your screen, resize it if you have to and then save it.Sorted :)

Guest jimcooper1

Window_Pos0 = Top Left1 = Top Centre2 = Top Right3 = Middle Left4 = Middle Centre5 = Middle Right6 = Bottom Left7 = Bottom Centre8 = Bottom RightYou need Window_Pos = 2Here is an example cfg entryBackground_color=20,20,20 size_mm=188,350position=2visible=0ident=RADIO_STACK_PANELgauge00=KingAir_Radio!Com1, 0,59gauge01=KingAir_Radio!Com2, 106,59gauge02=KingAir_Radio!Nav1, 0,155gauge03=KingAir_Radio!Nav2, 106,155gauge04=KingAir_Radio!Adf, 0,251gauge05=KingAir_Radio!Xpndr, 106,251gauge06=KingAir_Radio!Audio, 0,0This draws a radio stack of size 188 pixels wide by 350 pixels high in the top right corner on a dark grey (RGB=20,20,20) background RegardsJim

Guest retirred

Thank you for the help Jim.Here are the numbers I used:window_size=1.000, 0.615window_pos= 1.000, 0.775I was wondering what positions the different numbers moved the radio stack.After considerably trial and error, it dawned on me to go back and resize the radio stack itself in FS Panel Studio. My problem was the radio stack itself was to wide. I narrowed the width and everything fell into place.Thanks so much again Jim