Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlexPetrenko

Russian AI Traffic System - Real AI Traffic Simulation - RATS News

Guest AlexPetrenko

Good day for everyone.Russian AI Traffic System - a site for all traffic fans in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Superb! That's just what I want - thanks for the info!!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest AlexPetrenko

Today we released Aeroflot-Don, first from Aeroflot family. Check our file section, Project Main Airlines of RussiaAeroflot-Don_0.jpg

I certainly will do.

Gavin Barbara

Guest Coneman

I'm drooling over that IL-76 Alex. :-) My Russian airports are certainly more interesting now thanks to you guys!Cheers,Todd

Where would I find the Russian base models like the Tu-154? I looked all over the site and couldn't find them.

Guest AlexPetrenko

Just see the ReadMe file in texture package, there are all links in it.

Guest AlexPetrenko

Two updates for our packages:S7 Airlines - new repaints for EvAI A-319 model, some changes in flightplans;Rusair - new Yak-40 repaints;All info you will find inside the zip-archive. Enjoy!

Guest AlexPetrenko

Another one big release:polet.jpgCheck our Project Many-sided Airlines of Russia and enjoy!

Guest AlexPetrenko

Another one release from our team:SHU.gif (SAT Airlines) - another Far East aircompany, which operates flights from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. It has An-24, Boeing 737-200 and Dash8-Q200 in own fleet.Enjoy!

Guest Coneman

Got it, thanks Alex! Any word on the IL-76?

Guest AlexPetrenko
AFL.gif - (Aeroflot) a national carrier of Russia, has A-319/320/321, Boeing 767-300, Il-62/86/96, Tu-134/154M in own fleet. Our flightplans include 1721 regular and charter flights for 81 planes with rotation and realistic time periods for each plane, hand-made as always. A giant work of all our fp-makers and painters. And all it's for you.Also please check our Afcads page, where you will find UUEE afcad for our Aeroflot and all other fp's (special perron for Russian GA project).And two re-released packages:AFLX.gif - (Aeroflot-Plus)ERG.gif - (Aviaenergo)You have to download both new textures and new flightplans for these airlines.

AlexYou guys are real heroes!Big thanks to everyone involved in your team!!!

Gavin Barbara

Guest AlexPetrenko

And finally we released another one Aeroflot "daughter":AUL.gif - Aeroflot-Nord has An-24/26, Tu-134, Tu-154B-2 and Boeing 737 in own fleet. All regular and charter flights included as always.Enjoy!

Guest alpet
RATS keeps oneself busy and that's why you may have fun with new fresh flightplans and repaints for russian airlines again:AvianovaAviastar-TuAeroflot-DonNordwindNordstarLukoil AviaTransaeroRossiyaUral AirlinesSky ExpressOrenairRed WingsAir VolgaWizz Air UkraineStar1VIM AirlinesBut this is not a head news. From this day installation of RATS texture sets will be easier than ever - RATS Installer will help you. This program created by our old friend Vasily Samarin (you know him as author of VSS Sochi-2007 scenery) allows you to install RATS repaints in a couple of clicks. For more information please read Manual and ReadMe file.All wishes and remarks about RATS Installer you may send us by e-mail on contact@trafficsystem.ru or through our forum in a special thread.Good luck!