Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

UPS at KCVG

I just got the Imagination KCVG. The afcad had parking for UPS, but none were showing. So I looked at my cargo flights into kcvg and there were no UPS. I have the pai's ups package installed. So does ups fly into kcvg? I know they aren't far from ksdf. I thought it strange that they don't.

John K

Guest ladannen

Hi,According to wikipedia, UPS is not on the list of cargo airlines that fly into KCVG.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KCVGThey probably just drive the 100 miles to Cincinnati.Hope this helps,Alex

CVG is a former DHL hub. UPS may have a flight or two in there, but as its so close to Louisville, its likely they service it with trucks.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

So DHL isn't there? In the scenery they have their buildings and parking spaces. I guess I can change the ups spots to blank cargo spots.

John K