Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

Is there a tool to view which mesh file affects an area?

Guest JTEK99

I remember seeing a screenshot of a tool (that I hope is easy to use) where you basically ran your mouse over a map and the tooltip told the user which mesh file was active in that area.Was I kidding myself? Is such a tool available? Or is it something more complex than I thought?Any information would be greatly appreciated!(The reason I ask is that I have several addon scenery packages that come with their own mesh. As such, they may conflict with the man FSGenesis sceneries I own as a Galaxy class member at FSG. I've been told that, if two meshes are of the same LOD/resolution, then FS9 will pick the one LOWEST in the scenery library dialog. Since I didn't know this earlier, I installed all the FSGenesis sceneries to their default locations -- in the FS9 /SCENERY folder and subfolders -- so I'm sort of looking for a tool that will tell me which mesh files affect certain areas so that I can move them over to a separate folder and create their own Scenery Library entry.)