Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

Interesting New Venture

>see the low frame rates and the quality.That with the low frame rates is pretty scary!!!! Guess it's easy to develop something which pushes FPS to zero ;-) Hope it was meant the other way round...AndreasP.S.: I more than appreciate a new airliner from such a talented crew, but at the same time I'm disappointed that the Jetline-C thing seems to be further away than ever with ISG-1 being the only real alternative...

It's a reincarnation of the Dreamfleet 737-400 with RXP gauges, with low frame rates and quality.Not sure if that's low frame rates and low quality, or low frame rates caused by the quality. But talk about truth in advertising!!CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest AOA

Hi"It's a reincarnation of the Dreamfleet 737-400 with RXP gauges, with low frame rates and quality"Man that would be great.I have to laugh though at the AirlinerXP press release as it stirs up the hyperboly without really saying anything definitive.For the record though I hope Bob is right.;)A really hi fidelity t7 would also be very cool as there is`nt one out there yet of any note.Pete

Guest jgreth123

I'm pretty sure he meant low frame rate hit ;) I doubt anyone would boast about their product having a low frame rate!Picture that in the features list!! :(".. all this and low frame rates! What else could you ask for?"

>I wouldn't be "kidding", Manny.>>I recently saw an early screen shot from "Vauchez", and had it>not been for one little part that he had not yet gotten to>modeling / texturing, I did a double take.>.......I know what you mean Lou. I am sure...Vauchez is the kind of person who would excel in anything he does.. Its not just his skill. Its his attention to detail and the desire for excellence. Thats how I look at him. Very impressive indeed. and Dreeemfleet and Reality XP are top of the line Addons vendors for fsim.. That goes without saying too.Looking forward to it.. Even if its each individually hand painted nuts and bolts.:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

The 737-400 would be a very sensable guess. But no, I don't think it is the 734 though. Hopefully we'll see it revealed soon.Whatever it will be, given the track record of these developers I'm sure we are in for a very sweet treat, not one that only becomes great after 12 months and 3 patches either.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>Make that "high" frame rates. Don't know what I was thinking>about when "low" came out (probably "low" performance hit!)>;)>>Okay, back to the web site building.>>Regards,Website Building??? That means you guys are posting the exciting news?? YAY!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Personally, I understand the logic behind some companies moving to FSX only for their releases, the way I figure it, we may only see a few more add-ons that support FS9 before it's all about the 'X'.Big points for Airliner XP, Airsimmer and Wilco/Feelthere for keeping us in the game for that bit longer with new products!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Lou, could you please drop me a PM or email? I'd like to discuss something with you off the boards. Thanks! Mark

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>Make that "high" frame rates. Don't know what I was thinking>about when "low" came out (probably "low" performance hit!)>;)>>Okay, back to the web site building.>>Regards,>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpgLou it will be stunning with those onboard as a side note for graphics man there can be done so much more in FS and FSX ;-)Andr

André

Guest JeanLuc_

Thank you for your kind words! always glad to be of help!Now, let's wrap up this web site...

Guest JeanLuc_

Funny! I've had a good laugh!!

>Make that "high" frame rates. Don't know what I was thinking>about when "low" came out (probably "low" performance hit!)>;)>>Okay, back to the web site building.>>Regards,>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpgI just have one question, will this mysterious product appeal to freight dawgs such as myself who are missing everything but long haul aircraft?

I have to say, I respect the work of those developers, but after this announcement (an announcement about a future announcement?), it better steam-clean my carpets for all the marketing jibber-jabber you guys are pitching here.