Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

Interesting New Venture

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Brian,thank you for your kind words! Like I've said above, the press release was to announce the creation of Airliner XP as a partnership of DreamFleet, FlightScenery and Reality XP, which in itself, is quite a first in the fs addon market. While you traditionaly read about this or this person leaving/joining this part-time work group, for the first time, 3 of the most renowned vendors specialized in various fields (photo-realistic panels bitmaps and aircraft, professional 3D modeling and professional avionics simulation for training) join force together to release a series of products, which I hope considering the name Airliner XP, should tell you enough already about what kind of product to expect.We could have announced it 2 years back already, but now we would read in the forums: "hey, I remember something named Airliner XP but what is it the product they are selling? well, they sell no product yet..."Now, we can't promise it will come with a steam-cleaner (we are yet to finalize the agreement with the carpet-cleaner company) :-)Hope this helps!

I'm glad you took my sarcasm with a grain of salt :(I have to admit, I'm very curious as to what sort of brilliance will come from this grouping.

"announce the creation of Airliner XP as a partnership of .....which in itself, is quite a first in the fs addon market"Maybe, if you don't count the Eaglesoft Development Group and Mindstar Aviation G1000 partnership announcement back some time ago.Anyway, best to you guys and hope it is a success for you all :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

"will this mysterious product appeal to freight dawgs"What a great probing method. :-beerchug Let me try mine:Will this mysterious product appeal to executives wishing to bypass major airlines for their travel needs??? :-hah :-outta Hey, I'm taking a shot at anything cool I've ever wanted in FS (GulfStream V)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Water Mango

Bob it's funny your mentioning DC-8 (which we've known about for some time now) with Gulfstream II-III-IV-V under your name. Ever thought it could very well be a Gulfstream or something along those lines??? I guess not though since the whole venture is being called 'AirlinerXP' versus 'CorporateXP'. :-)

Guest Water Mango

Somebody please do KMSP to go along with this add-on... :+ :-spam1 Oops wrong thread... :-bluegrab :-outta

>which I hope considering the name Airliner XPWill there be also an "Airliner Vista" update, with DX10 compatibility? :(Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

>"will this mysterious product appeal to freight dawgs">>Will this mysterious product appeal to executives wishing to>bypass major airlines for their travel needs??? My guess is the answer to both is "no".

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Yeah, I think there has been enough free advertising given here, so I am going to lock the thread and let it disappear...