Sign in to follow this  
FSJunkie131

Overland A32x Spoilers issue

Hi guys,i recently bought the Overland Airbus package for FS2004 and i have noticed that one panel of the speedbrakes on the Airbus models (A319/A320/A321) stays down when deployed, and this occurs on the starboard wing only. I cannot find anything to explain this and i have searched the FS community forums but i have not found anybody with a similar problem!! ??Can anybody be kind enough to suggest what may be wrong or does anyone know of this issue and maybe if there is a fix??Any help much appreciated!!Cheers,Gaz.

That's some screen shot. :DIf I may make a recommendation: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm. :-)To the point, I've checked all the A32X models, both IAE and CFM and spoilers work fine. I am using the VC models though, I deleted the non VC models after the initial install. Are you using the non VC models? If so, try the VC ones.

Mike...

The screenshot was taken on my mobile phone, i'm using my parents PC to post these messages as mine isn't connected to internet at the mo'I have tried contacting overland - still waiting for a reply, also tried re-installing, that didn't solve the problem. This only occurs on the wingview, the spoilers look fine from spot view and tower etc, i'm just completely perplexed by it - i love my wingviews and this is a real frustration!!!Thanks for the input though guys!Gaz.

Hi mike, yeah the wing views come with the pack, you can choose from VC or wngview models, the only thing i can imagine thats wrong now is that i've got a corrupted .mdl file or something, but its only on the a319 and a320 - every other aircraft in both the airbus and boeing packs are fine and dandy!!Still no reply from overland... i really hate this sort of thing as i only really bought the airbus pack for the a319 and a320!! bloody typical!!i'm beginning to think i've just thrown my money down the drain..:-roll

Ah, non-VC is wingview. No wonder I've never seen them. I ony fly VC. I'd give them a bit more time to reply, it is the weekend after all, also keep in the time difference. I'm sure they'll get back to you eventually.I only have the Airbus package at the moment, but I'm gonna buy the Boeing package very soon.

Mike...

Thanks for your insight mike, i've just spent most of the day flying the A319 VC model and its an absolute delight! I'm not normally a huge fan of VC but i've been forced to try it - and i'm definately liking this one!! :( Happy flying matey! :-beerchug

I don't fly anything without a VC. Not that I don't use 2D panels though. Taxiing around the airport, VC, same for take-offs and landings. That way you can get a good look at the scenery and AI traffic. All else, 2D. ;-)

Mike...