Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

ProjectAI is pleased to announce another releases

Guest H_Kev55

ProjectAI in conjunction with the Irish Flight Sim Design group has just made available 2 file that now give AI traffic to the Emerald Isle.ProjectAI has just posted the file for Aer Lingus. You can get it at www.projectai.comIFSD had just released a great new scenery for Dublin and the surrounding area. Get this sceney at www.ifsd.deThis is a first for ProjectAI in releasing a package in concert with another group.Both groups have worked long and hard to make this become reality.We hope you enjoy this package and will visit ProjectAI and the Irish Flight Sim Design sites to keep up on all the activity yet to come.KJhttp://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...8a521552cbb.jpg

Guest Boone

Let me be the first to say thank you for this special treat for us simmers!Regards,Boone

How does this ProjectAI work. I want to install it on the next version. I only care about 10 airlines. So what I get is that you use the default commercial remover and then all you have is GA. Then you use the installer and it puts the flight plans, the a/c and textures and adds the a/c info to your a/c list for ttools? Or am I missing something?Kil~

Should you answer Kil, KJ, I'll be following your reply closely too.I think what you've done with Project AI is fabulous. When I first discovered your work, it seemed like such a sensible way to organise AI traffic - and build on it - whereas the whole thing was a nightmare to improve on an individual basis.However, I have to say that I now find the PAI site to be completely confusing. "Certified Resources" ... "PAI libraries" .... General File Download" ... all with their own sub-libraries, new installers, repaints, etc. etc. I get about the industry a bit and know FS pretty well, but I find your site a bit mind boggling now. To the newcomer, it must be daunting.All I am saying is that please, don't forget when "packaging" the site and its contents, that although you understand it all well, many probably don't. I had installed ALL your earlier stuff without problem, for example, but despite reading the HELP stuff I am now left with your new AERLINGUS .pai file with no idea what to do with it.Maybe I'm just thick ... but I may not be the only one! I know it's great stuff, but we need to clearly understand how to use it!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg