Sign in to follow this  
Guest Philip Olson

IE7 and interesting problem.

Since installing IE7 I have come across a problem that I can not seem to get my head around, although I have not had a lot of time to figure it out, maybe someone can help. Since time began I have had Avsim.com &.net both listed under my favorites as well as having them set up as trusted sites. I click on one of those under my favorites and boom I am on the main page but since IE7 it works fine until I download a file from the library. The next time I click on either link it no longer goes to the main page but rather it tries to start downloading the last file I downloaded. If I click reset to get back to the main page and then add the main page to my favorites (overwrite the old entry) it works fine again until the next time I download a file then it will go back to download the last file every time. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I have been swamped with work so I have not been able to really get into this problem myself so I thought I would see if anyone here had a clue. I love downloading files but just not quite that much! :-) Thanks for any help anyone might have!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There have been problems like this with IE7 across the internet. My answer: change to firefox.

Thanks Mark! At least this gives me an idea of what the problem is now. I had not seen anyone else report this problem and I have not had it with anything but my Avsim favorites so I thought I would ask here first. I do appreciate your advice to switch over to firefox but I am a glutton for punishment. :-)Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg