Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

BEV updates on their support site...

I just purchased four out of five BEV (Bird's Eye View) seasonal texture enhancements from SimMarketWhen I try to download from the BEV support site--- the update files, the downloads all bomb out about half way through their download bar.All you get are corrupt .zip files.Has anybody successfully downloaded the update files from the BEV support forum?Thanks,Sesquash

Sesquash,Kent Hansen in the BEV forums is handling technical support for BEV issues. I saw your post over there. Give it a day for him to respond as he is still active in the forums.

Blake

I got it a long time ago and have all the updates, didn't have a problem. I haven't been to their forum today... did you post over there? Are you trying to download more than one at a time? I've had trouble in the past with various downloads, sometimes it was their server or ISP, sometimes the problem was on my end but usually got it cleared up in a day or two.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>Sesquash,>Kent Hansen in the BEV forums is handling technical support>for BEV issues. I saw your post over there. Give it a day for>him to respond as he is still active in the forums. --------------------------------------------------Thanks so much for your reply. I'll do just that and see if I can download any of them today. Besides that, BEV really rocks! :)I boughtSpringSummerFallHard Winter.Wanted the updates for those, :)

>I got it a long time ago and have all the updates, didn't>have a problem. I haven't been to their forum today... did>you post over there? Are you trying to download more than one>at a time? I've had trouble in the past with various>downloads, sometimes it was their server or ISP, sometimes the>problem was on my end but usually got it cleared up in a day>or two.---------------------------------Thank you VERY much!I'll give another try or three... ;)Happy with BEV though!

>I got it a long time ago and have all the updates, didn't>have a problem. I haven't been to their forum today... did>you post over there? Are you trying to download more than one>at a time? I've had trouble in the past with various>downloads, sometimes it was their server or ISP, sometimes the>problem was on my end but usually got it cleared up in a day>or two.---------------------------------Still bombs out half way through the download bar. If you could get permission, could you PLEASE upload all the updates to AVSIM?Yours work, for you got uncorrupted zip files.If you can do this, please let me/us know in this forum. Thank you in advance!Mitch R.

Good news, if you want the latest BEV files. BEV's support forum downloads are working as of five minutes ago. I had to start one of my four updates a couple of times, but on the fifth attempt at download, it went the full way.All four downloaded .zip files are a go! :)Cheers!Mitch R.

Glad you got em all now Mitch. Enjoy flying with BEV, I know I especially like using these textures for flying in the Pacific NorthWest US and Canada.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

>Glad you got em all now Mitch. Enjoy flying with BEV, I know>I especially like using these textures for flying in the>Pacific NorthWest US and Canada.------------------------------------------------------ I find them actually very good. I by-passed 'Winter' for Hard Winter. I must say that FS9 REALLY looks like er..well...Winter! :)I love the transition from say, KLAS onwards to KDTW. Very realistic.Snow at the higher elevations, and then full blown the farther East you travel.I use to be a sled-flyer, but now I really like doing it the VFR route. You now have something to look at, LOL!Cheers!Mitch