Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

do i have any options other then eaglesoft for biz jets?

Guest Dnsmo

Hi, Ron. Thanks for all of your contributions to the corporate flying community!Will all future Eaglesoft development be focused exclusively on FSX products? Do you forsee any aircraft being available for both FS9 and FSX?Cheers,Dennis

"Heck, many real world pilots who have actually 'flown' these aircraft, and given them their highest praises"I'll go a step further in stating I was up in Duluth last summer for an airshow. I went to the Cirrus factory only to find Eaglesoft well known up there. Anytime the developer of the real aircraft gives a node of approval shuts down all armchair naysayers. Cessna is another real world manufacturer that knows of Eaglesoft. I challenge anyone to call up to Cirrus and speak to someone (not the secretary) of any relevance in the company and you'll hear nothing but praise about ES. The problem is the sim in general. FS9 has it's limitations and FSX is not that much better. ES did a heck of a job getting the Cirrus's displays to preform without a noticeable framerate hit. They actually got the project from another developer who (I guess) couldn't do it. All you guys who've never even sat in a real Cirrus or Citation X really don't have a clue what your talking about. Here you have a developer filling a nitch no one else would touch. Just look around, how many developers are doing A320's now. It's really overkill yet a few of you have the gaul to come in here criticizing Eaglesoft. Go vent your frustrations on these other developers doing the same Aircraft 10 times over. If you can get these guys to stop the pack rate marketing then maybe a company like PMDG would do a Global Express (or something along those lines). Until then Eaglesoft is the best around (and will continue to be even with more competition)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

>Hi, Ron. Thanks for all of your contributions to the>corporate flying community!>>Will all future Eaglesoft development be focused exclusively>on FSX products? >Do you forsee any aircraft being available>for both FS9 and FSX?>>Cheers,>DennisThanks for the kind words Dennis:-)A) No, Eaglesoft has pledged to continue development for FS9 for the next 18-24 months then re evalute the landscape at that time. In the mean, we will continue to build specific FS9 or FSX Versions of our aircraft.:( Yes and No. Read the following carefully. There is no way for us to build a "Dual Sim" Version of a specific aircraft.The "rules" and the "tools" preclude building one aircraft for "Dual Sim" purposes. This applies not only to Eaglesoft but our fellow developers as well.This is why you will see either an FS9 Version or an FSX Version available from folks like us. Customers will need to make a purchase decison based on their own sim version preferences.Finally, some developers will be able to provide a free FSX Version while others will be forced to provide FSX Versions at some costs based upon the amount of work required to build for FSX. Hope this helps:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks for the kind words and even more for acknowleging some of our accomplishments Dillon.We are by no means complacent about what we produce and have endevoured to explain that 2007 brings new challenges with FSX and of course our FS9 product line.A fresh look at some of our best products has given us the "fire in the belly" to expand, enhance, and improve upon what we produce for current and upcoming projects:-)We, like most developers have to keep a few secrets about what new projects and opportunities are in place but we can say that folks should expect good things from us as scheduling and work flow continue:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Dennis Eaglesoft has said many times they will keep up development for FS9 for another year. That should give FSX enough time to get patch up and from there the final verdict can be out.As far as Eaglesoft's updates, I've enjoyed all their aircraft up until now. The new Beechjet/Hawker is virtually unflyable on my system due to performance issues (bare in mind I'm a guy that works with a few big name developers and own's 99% of the top quality add-ons available out there)... Hopefully the updated CX 2.0 won't be the same. Because the Beechjet/Hawker was so bad on frames I'm a little skeptical on future purchases from Eaglesoft unless it's a bird I don't already own. I really didn't need any update to my current ES crop with the exception being the Beechjet. I was hurting when the new version wouldn't perform on my system. Ron and the gang informed me that it was my machine and no one else was complaining about the problem. Who knows, all I know is anymore updates I might not get because of this. Although I can't wait to see the new models ES comes out with. Like I said Eaglesoft has a good history with me but that Beechjet/Hawker set me back big time with these guys. I'll still defend Eaglesoft for being the only ones to corner this aspect of the market. I just hope the problems I have with the new Beechjet/Hawker don't carry over to everything else ES produces in the future...

FS2020 

Dillon, we hope the negative experience with the Beechjet doesn't sour you on other products. By the way, did we ever get a refund to you on that product? If not contact me.Oh and thanks for your support.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Never asked for a refund... :-) I guess I'm just showing support as this was the only lemon (at least on my machine) I've ever gotten from you guys.

FS2020 

Thanks again for the support but if you need it just let me know:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

If I ever switch to FSX (or #### freezes over) maybe I'll use my promised refund towards the FSX version instead of purchasing the plane all over again. :-)

FS2020 

>I honestly hate their biz jets... the interiors are the>lowest quality and their autopilots are the most non sense>making things... (#### FLC on the Cit X was like auto throttle>or something)>I have just about all of the releases that Eaglesoft has put out over the years. I have very few complaints about the products themselves, and the support is very very good. Clearly, some of the earlier releases are now showing their age, but if I understand correctly, Eaglesoft will gradually release updates and new versions of their products; some of those will also be made available for FS9 (I understand that Eaglesoft is not going to release dual versions). This includes an upgraded and expanded auto flight logic and a flight management system on the Citation X.The fact that they offer a refund for their products show that they are willing to stand behind what they make.ricardo

Well....as long as you do it within the 3 month return time-frame of your original purchase ;)

That works for us Dillon, just let me know when. You know how to contact me:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>I honestly hate their biz jets... the interiors are the>>lowest quality and their autopilots are the most non sense>>making things... (#### FLC on the Cit X was like auto>throttle>>or something)>>>>>I have just about all of the releases that Eaglesoft has put>out over the years. I have very few complaints about the>products themselves, and the support is very very good. >>Clearly, some of the earlier releases are now showing their>age, but if I understand correctly, Eaglesoft will gradually>release updates and new versions of their products; most of>those will also be made available for FS9. This includes an>upgraded and expanded auto flight logic and a flight>management system on the Citation X.>>The fact that they offer a refund for their products show that>they are willing to stand behind what they make.>>ricardoIndeed a few are undergoing revison as we speak and others are or will be made into FSX Versions according to schedules.We do try to support everything we do and are always pleased to offer a refund for those who simply can't run or enjoy our aircraft.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Just look around, how many developers are doing A320's now. Please explain how the developers are supposed to know what others are planning? Do you think they get together and tell each other? The one that was announced yesterday was known to all of 5 people for 3 years, yet you expect the other developers to know about it, and not make one because it's been in development?

Dillon, Ron, do you really have to purchase one or the other? You don't get both the FS9 and FSX version?Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD