Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

do i have any options other then eaglesoft for biz jets?

I absolutely agree.

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

>I honestly hate their biz jets... the interiors are the>lowest quality and their autopilots are the most non sense>making things... (#### FLC on the Cit X was like auto throttle>or something)>>I have the wilco legacy 600, and it is GREAT, but I'm looking>for something like CJ1 and such... the eaglesoft CJ1 (####>anyone for that matter) utterly suck in my opinion...>>I know I'm being WAY too harsh on their products but I just>feel real bad I spend over 60 bux on some of their planes and>I got the worst planes ever I had purcahsed so i'm very>sad...>>so any other options for me?agreed. no VC reflections, blurry textures (even at 2x zoom i still can't read the autopilot buttons or anything else for that matter; nope it's not my rig nor settings). AP operation does leave something to be desired. Night lightning is a joke. just a floodlight for the whole cockpit. the rest i like. but still, VCs are of lower quality than they should be in 2006. perhaps a model update is in order. hard on the FPS too for some reason. the rest (exterior, cabin, dynamics, paint) are of proper quality.

Well I quite like Eaglesoft - and I see no problem with them coming on and defending themselves. Too many times people complain that the developers dont listen and dont respond on the forums then when one does they get abused - no wonder they stay away.Keep up the good work Eaglesoft.Scott P.s. In no way affiliated with any flightsim software company

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

>Well I quite like Eaglesoft - and I see no problem with them>coming on and defending themselves. Too many times people>complain that the developers dont listen and dont respond on>the forums then when one does they get abused - no wonder they>stay away.>>Keep up the good work Eaglesoft.>>Scott >P.s. In no way affiliated with any flightsim software companyThanks Scott,In retrospect, a better choice of words could have been "several thousand satisfied users for every rant we see."Informational not promotional: CX1.0 was released in 2003 and is still a great product for it's age. CX2.0 is a total rebuild in 3D Studio Max and GDI+ Primus 2000 w/FMS and proper A/P w/Vnav and Fadec along with improved graphics in every area. Slated for 2007 release.Our post simply sheds light on the fact that from time to time, some user picks out a developer/product and posts either untruths or half truths in order to satisfy an agenda. Many times the agenda is nothing more than to denigrate the developer or its product. In this case, it is clear that the OP could have easily had a refund and would have had no reason to be disatisfied:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

QUOTE "CX2.0 is a total rebuild in 3D Studio Max and GDI+ Primus 2000 w/FMS and proper A/P w/Vnav and Fadec along with improved graphics in every area. Slated for 2007 release."Just to be sure - the 2.0 is still FSX only though, correct? (Since this is an FS9 forum).Joe LorencEDIT - Stand corrected - Had not visited the thread in your forums in quite awhile and now see a post towatrds the end saying "CX2.0 will be available as either an FS9 or FSX Version and users will have a purchase decison to make." - GOOD NEWS.

Joe Lorenc

Correct Joe. Thanks for visiting and taking the time to know what our focus for the future is:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'm always surprised by posts like this, to be honest.First, as Ron stated the current Citation X was released in 2003 and at the time of it's release was considered one of the absolute best payware aircraft of it's time.Second, as far as keeping people updated... that's a nasty, nasty double-edged sword. I've been a software developer for over 20 years, and I know of no company that releases updates (information) on products in development until they reach the beta stage... and then it's generally only info provided to the beta testers.We're all entitled to our opinion... but our opinion shouldn't imply something that's untrue (waste of $? refund was available) or inaccurate (implies the X is a current release, it's over 3yrs old!).

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I do enjoy the Citation 10 from EagleSoft. So far I think it's one of the bizjets out there. I've been looking for a long time for one that looked real and has lots of options. I will get the 2.0 when it comes out. I've been flying the FS for a long time. FS98-FSX had them all. I had Abacus Corp Pilot with FS 2K and 2K2 it was all right and looked at the new Corp Pilot was not impressed. I found a repaint for the CX here which lead me to EagleSoft. I got it in August have over 180 hours in it. I went around the world in 38.4 hours stopping in 7 countries and have 3 states left for all 50. I do enjoy it. I have over 1290 hours in FS, 180 of real time with Pvt and Inst Lic.I have downloaded some junk in my time in some cases messed up my FS and fun to fix. But as far as I'm concerned EagleSoft is one of the best.Have a great day and Fly away, Scot

Guest Mesa

Methinks there is some competition at last!Airliner XP has announced the Airbus as everyone now knows but they have also said - 'The technology can go in to just about anything in main stream aircraft that you can imagine and, yes, a business jet (as mentioned above) is very high on AXP / DreamFleet's list.' This should sort the wheat from the chaff ;)

>Methinks there is some competition at last!>>Airliner XP has announced the Airbus as everyone now knows but>they have also said - >'The technology can go in to just about anything in main>stream aircraft that you can imagine and, yes, a business jet>(as mentioned above) is very high on AXP / DreamFleet's list.'>>This should sort the wheat from the chaff ;)Haha, we are well aware of our friends Lou Betti and Jean Luc and their desire to do business jets and feel that they are quite capable of doing a good job.On the other hand, Team Eaglesoft has not been sitting on its hands regarding expansion and improvement of its Corporate Jet Series and AXP is not the only developer capable of keeping secrets.:-)At the end of the day, we view user choice as a healthy thing and and will continue with our improvement and expansion plans.>This should sort the wheat from the chaff

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I own two Eagle Soft aircraft...The X and the smaller Citation. Both are great. Never thought the VC was "horrible".I quite like them...Cheers,Scott

>I own two Eagle Soft aircraft...The X and the smaller>Citation. Both are great. Never thought the VC was>"horrible".>>I quite like them...>>Cheers,>Scott Thanks for the kind words Scott. We are certain that folks will appreciate our expanded and improved product line for FS9 and FSX:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest ThrottleUp

I got the Eaglesoft Citation II and CJ1 and Im very happy with both. Its fun to fly little jets as its taken me to airports I would normally just fly over when flying the big fellas (777s, A340s etc), sure has let me discover all those cool little airports out there.I find the VCs nice with no FPS hit and the virtual cabins nice too.It also releives me (other simmers will know what I mean) of the chore of finding a real-life flight schedule to fly (which happens when we wanna fly the airliners!) seeing as we are all real-as-it-gets people! With a bizzjet u can fly whenever & wherever!Now Im hoping they will release a Glfstream G150 hee hee *hint* *hint* Eaglesoft :(

Thanks for the kind words but we don't have the permissions from Gulfstream for their aircraft.We do however have a team member who currently flies Falcon 50 and Falcon 900 and our local Hawker 400XP flyer is trading his Hawker 400XP for Falcon 900 so we have all the access we need and will be building both aircraft. It's only a matter of scheduling for us:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

"FSD's Avanti has a great interior."Are you crazy??? :-eek Have you looked at that plane's interior at night? Compared to ES's Citation X or CJ1, there's no comparison. If anyone has a problem with ES's jets then you most likely have a problem with the real thing...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2