Sign in to follow this  
I132

Feelthere/Wilco Airbus

Hello all.Is anyone else excited about the soon to be released Feelthere Airbus series? Looks very inviting. I have been waiting and waiting for a new Bus to replace the old PSS bird, and this appears to be a winner. Originally I was waiting for PMDG to produce theirs, but since it is only for FSX looks like Feelthere is the winner. I have both the 737 and ERJ 145 and enjoy them both. It will be a nice challenge to learn the Airbus methods of autopilot etc, Just as it was fun to learn the MD Super 80 from Cool Sky.The only thing that is sad is the lack of liveries. Maybe there are more to come. Northwest Airlines for Example. Be Safe,Scott

I'm not exited at all... I've got their 737 and I don't like it... Waist of money... I'll wait for Airsimmer and/or PMDG...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Wilco releases closely follow the "5 Steps of Grief" developed by noted psychologist Elizabeth Kubler-Ross:Denial:I'm not spending 12 hours downloading this at 1.5 kb/hour, am I?Anger:I thought I would never fall for this AGAIN!!!Bargaining:I'll sing your praises in the forum if you just please please manage a stress-free release!!Depression:I can just see my life waisting away here.Acceptance:I just spent 50 Euros, so might as well make the best of it. ricardo

Guest SilverCircle

Not really excited, because I don't really like the small busses.However, I'll watch it and collect opinions about this product. They also announced a "volume 2" for the 330/340 versions. A well done 343 is what I'am very interested in - the PSS is usable, but already showing its age.To make me purchase it, the system modeling should be a lot better than in the PSS version.