Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin MacLaurin

Glen Copelands TCAS Gauge

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Hi I'm having problems with Glen Copelands TCAS gauge mainly with the trafficXML.dll thing, I keep getting a message that it is not compatiable with Fs9 and do I want to disable it. Can anyone suggest a way to make this gauge work. Thanks Robin

Guest Bill Hinton

Robin,I use Glenn Copeland's excellent TCAS gauge with no problems. The two *.dll files are in my Flight Simulator 9 "Modules" folder and the aiRadR30.cab file is in my Flight Simulator 9 "Gauges" folder.I have not experienced the problem which you describe.

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Thanks Bill for the reply must be my machine since I still cant run the gauge. Robin

What happens if you say you do not wish to disable it? Does the flight continue or crash.

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Hi Ron; Nothing happened when I disabled it the flight continued and just denied me the use of the gauge. I've since taken it out of the gauge file and hopefully some kind Win98SE user will find a solution to the #### message. Thanks Robin