Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

stunning news guys

Well THAT answers THAT about what AirlinerXP (aka: RealityXP + Dreamfleet + Vauchez) have been up to! I've learned to be very cautious whenever "new players" come onto the airliner add-on scene, but this looks quite nice.Looking forward to seeing how it performs in real life, in both FS9 and FSX!:) -Greg

"I've learned to be very cautious whenever "new players" come onto the airliner add-on scene, but this looks quite nice"These arent new guys. It's Reality XP, Dreamfleet and Vauchez from Flight Scenery, they are all proven developers they just put themselves all together to form a new brand.

I realize that, but it's still a new venture. The part that I like best is that it has been in development (in one way or another) for three years. Obviously, I always hope my initial skepticism is proven wrong! (And in this case, I have full confidence that it will be!)

Well I can definitel understand the skepticism, I have been burned a couple of times (737 pic) but I really think this will be good. The DF 737 was my favorite airplane in FS2000. I am also glad they are making it for FS9, I am sure since most of the development has been done in that version but I am sticking with FS9 for quite a while so I can enjoy this plane.

Guest jgreth123

I can assure you guys... there will be no disappointment :)They have not only the reputation but the skillset to backup everything they are saying on their site. :)I won't name names of course, but I'm no longer waiting for the ... erm .. other Airbus. AirlinerXP - here I come.

I love everything done by the RXP and Dreamfleet guys, but its hard to get excited over another airbus A320 or Boeing 737. Thats just me though. I will watch this with great interest!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Dnsmo

And released for FS9 first, FSX later. They got the order right.I hope they do the same for the 330 and 340 which are mentioned on their site.Dennis

Guest jgreth123

>And released for FS9 first, FSX later. They got the order>right.>>I hope they do the same for the 330 and 340 which are>mentioned on their site.>>DennisI have no doubt that they will. :)

Hmmm another Airbus? It looks great but why cant we get something like a Learjet, or maybe even something like a Global Express with a cockpit like this? While I agree that having full systems functionality is neat, its not how I spend my sim time. I enjoy the flying more than anything else I think. Anything that takes too long to "get going" destroys it for me. I get plenty of this at work :) I'm looking forward more to Dreamfleet's DC-8 than anything like this. If you have the Level D 767 or the PMDG 737 than this seems more of the same to me. Hornit

Guest jgreth123

> Hmmm another Airbus? It looks great but why cant we get>something like a Learjet, or maybe even something like a>Global Express with a cockpit like this? While I agree that>having full systems functionality is neat, its not how I spend>my sim time. I enjoy the flying more than anything else I>think. Anything that takes too long to "get going" destroys it>for me. I get plenty of this at work :)>> I'm looking forward more to Dreamfleet's DC-8 than anything>like this. If you have the Level D 767 or the PMDG 737 than>this seems more of the same to me. >>Hornit>>>>With all due respect, did you even read the features page? More of the same? This will be ground-breaking in every aspect. Granted, it may not be the model you're specifically looking for but don't shoot this down because it's not. Anyhow, I think you'll retract your statement once it's released.BTW, in reality an Airbus is pretty much ready to fly once powered up. They don't take nearly as much time as an equivelent Boeing. Just something to keep in the back of your head.

I'm sure it will be very nice, but I'm going to pass. I'll wait until someone uses this new tech on a classic. Digital cockpits leave me cold. Personal taste.Now, build an ultra-fine detail Constellation, something like that, and you've got me.

I hope they are doing both the CFM and IAE variants. This looks to be a winner. I think I will wait for this one rather than getting the other one coming out in the next few days.

Eric